WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You know what hasn't changed at Glamis?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg

These lil bastards still manage to find their way under people's tents and outdoor carpets.:grumble:

This one was angry with me.:eek

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Fuck that.. I'm not sure why, but in all my years at Parker, and living in Havasu for five years now I have only ever seen 2 of them.. Both were dead FYI.

Of course I probably just jinxed myself..

RD

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Fuck that.. I'm not sure why, but in all my years at Parker, and living in Havasu for five years now I have only ever seen 2 of them.. Both were dead FYI.

Of course I probably just jinxed myself..

RD

Yeah, you probably did. :D

We're going to start looking for some battery operated black lights for future trips. At least one person in camp ends up with one every trip.

This trip in March was unique though. Haven't ever had side winder tracks in camp before, and been camping there a long time. Decades.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Little tiny ones the size of pencil erasers came at me at the bar at Emerald a few weeks back.
Had no idea they got that small, and fast.

With all the duning we do we rarely see them.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Little tiny ones the size of pencil erasers came at me at the bar at Emerald a few weeks back.
Had no idea they got that small, and fast.

With all the duning we do we rarely see them.
:eek
Small. Maybe a bunch of baby scorpions? Lil bastards give me the creeps.

However.
It seems there's an increase in their population? Or our luck.:rolleyes

Been camping in the same spot for years, decades actually.
Used to be a maybe one out of five or six trips someone would find one. Lately it's been every trip.

I guess that's the small price we pay for camping a little off the beaten path at our top secret location.
The scorpions make better neighbors than some of the dicks out there. :D
They don't speed past our camp, or stir up dust, steal our fire wood or get drunk and beligerant or blare their crap music at all. They just have anger management issues, especially when I put them in a tub. :)