WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

99' Carrera 20' stt

Bunger

Reaction score
Figured I'd throw up a thread for the boat I just picked up. It's was a bit of a barn find from a family friend. Wasn't really in the market for a boat right away after selling my hallett bubbledeck but came across this thing and couldn't pass it up. Not sure if carrera got the mold from sleekcraft but this is the only sst by carrera I've seen. The thing in great shape considering it's been sitting out at the river u touched since 2011. Started tearin into it goin to do the normal stuff clean tanks, water pump, filters, fuel lines ect. The jack plate needs a new hydro pump. Motor is a 95' 200xri. Has low water pickup an from what I can tell it's stock other than that. Going to rip the stereo system out. Save a bit of weight and headache, and my Bluetooth player kicks ass. Hopin to have it out for memorial once I get it all cleaned up. IMG_3555.jpg IMG_0033.jpg IMG_3529.jpg IMG_3532.jpg IMG_3533.jpg IMG_3531.JPG

Bunger

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen a carrera sst?

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Don't know the history of either boat, but it certainly looks like the Sleekcraft, nice find.:thumbsup