WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stoker 20.4

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

Cgrohe223

Reaction score
Damn was that right when you left after the BBQ?

Cgrohe223

Reaction score
Saw you take off and never came back before we left figured you were just out running around

BAHNER__JC

Reaction score
Everyone should take a look at there hydraulic lines for tears

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Glad you are okay...

Scary stuff, indeed. Can you describe what happened when the line broke? Did it go to the right?

Good thing you weren't going any faster.

BAHNER__JC

Reaction score
Glad you are okay...

Scary stuff, indeed. Can you describe what happened when the line broke? Did it go to the right?

It went full lock right and I was seating in the back and got thrown out the the boat did a full 360 and passenger got thrown to driver side and the driver got pushed into the side gunnel I just put this boat together with all new parts or rebuilt parts the only thing I didn't replace was the lines and these were the original lines when tithe owner bought the boat so now I I'm going to replace the lines in my baker now the line broke two feet back from the helm

BAHNER__JC

Reaction score
Going to be getting a life line for when my boats done really opened my eyes to having proper safety gear I didn't have a life jacket on and if I was to get knocked out things would have been different and thinking your safe at 65 things can still happen lucky we wernt pushing this boat to its potential

Cgrohe223

Reaction score
Going to be getting a life line for when my boats done really opened my eyes to having proper safety gear I didn't have a life jacket on and if I was to get knocked out things would have been different and thinking your safe at 65 things can still happen lucky we wernt pushing this boat to its potential

Theirs another guy up in needles with the same boat as mine and that boat, with a 300 he said that boat is very unstable at high speeds with that motor and I looked at the transom where that little pocket is and with the added weight it's got a crack all the way across the pocket. Idk how much these transits like those big 300's

BAHNER__JC

Reaction score
This boat had a big Evinrude on it and it has the bracing for the weight but ya I've herd the same thing with them doing weird shit with the 300 on it what motor is in yours

Cgrohe223

Reaction score
This boat had a big Evinrude on it and it has the bracing for the weight but ya I've herd the same thing with them doing weird shit with the 300 on it what motor is in yours

Just a little 2.5 260 haha moves pretty good and with an offshore mid sounds mean. Seen a whole lot of the evinrudes on the stokers this weekend

BAHNER__JC

Reaction score
Just a little 2.5 260 haha moves pretty good and with an offshore mid sounds mean. Seen a whole lot of the evinrudes on the stokers this weekend

That's bitchn can't beat that sound I got a 2.4 fuel injected Bridgeport for my baker
We did the 15" mid on the 300xs and it has open exhaust port above the lower sounds pretty good

Cgrohe223

Reaction score
That's bitchn can't beat that sound I got a 2.4 fuel injected Bridgeport for my baker
We did the 15" mid on the 300xs and it has open exhaust port above the lower sounds pretty good

Ya sounds like it's just like mine the exhaust dumps right about the lower unit by the prop

Cgrohe223

Reaction score
Holy chit....glad you are OK. Scary scary scary.

It was nice to meet you on the beach. I was the guy with the guy with the Cougar 22MTR

IMG_5629.jpg
This you?

RCDave

Reaction score
Let's meet up and run again this summer.