WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newbie intro for SoCal

Jeff7306

Reaction score
Hi Everybody, My name is Jeff Carroll, I just wanted to introduce myself. Roy Schrader turned me on to this site. I currently run a small machine shop in Goleta, CA. I make gerotor wet sump oil pumps for SBC and BBC. I've been around racing my entire life. I'm looking to expand my product line and looking for any ideas. Maybe something your have wanted to make or just something a bit different that what is out there. I have made main caps, billet gas caps, rocker stands...etc. Thanks for your time and have a great day. You can find some more info at www.centerpointcnc.com or friend me on FB @ billet.oil.pumps

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Hi Everybody, My name is Jeff Carroll, I just wanted to introduce myself. Roy Schrader turned me on to this site. I currently run a small machine shop in Goleta, CA. I make gerotor wet sump oil pumps for SBC and BBC. I've been around racing my entire life. I'm looking to expand my product line and looking for any ideas. Maybe something your have wanted to make or just something a bit different that what is out there. I have made main caps, billet gas caps, rocker stands...etc. Thanks for your time and have a great day. You can find some more info at www.centerpointcnc.com or friend me on FB @ billet.oil.pumps

Welcome to the site!

Titan the name of your pumps?

Jeff7306

Reaction score
Not Titan. Smaller footprint, lighter, less expensive, less wasted oil internally and so on.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Jeff WELCOME TO THE SITE!! WE love machinists around here!

Please post up some pics of your shops and past products in the Machining and fabrication area! Roy's a good friend of mine, looking forward to having beers with you soon!

RD