WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

JBP rail kit install

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Another Project in the works We began one of our Rail Kit upgrades yesterday , This sagging 4 point Old school mount set up was overdue for some cleanup and upgrades , We built this Motor for the previous owner 10 years back , please follow along , got some scraping cleaning and remediation in the works ... more to follow

kevin bilge 1.jpg kevin blower mtr.jpg

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Hurry up and get it finished, I need to do the same on one of our 21 Spectras. Ratty old Glenwood mounts aren't going to hold up to the new turbo motor. There's probably a mount kit sale in it for you once I see what I'm up against. :p

Cheers

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Well then Heres some more , A clean bilge is a Happy bilge, gotta have a nice canvas before the "Rembrant"

kevin bilge 1.jpg dowling the bilge.jpg

Attachments

• kevin bilge 2.jpg
    kevin bilge 2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 190

Backlash

Reaction score
Looking good! Are you going to plug the existing holes in the stringers that aren't being re-used?

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Looking good! Are you going to plug the existing holes in the stringers that aren't being re-used?
Good call yes we used thicken laminating resin and 3/4 inch poplar dowel , had to go large as the 3/8 bolts had elongated dramatically ;).....

Miller stringer plugging dowling the bilge.jpg black bilge.jpg

Elkidmino

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the progress as I'm about to do the same thing.