WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2006 Scion XB Toatser Van, RV Toad, Manual, Clean

gqchris

Reaction score
Anyone need a good daily for the teen or a cheap RV Toad? Selling my 2006 Scion Toaster. Works great, RDP Price of $4000. Heres my CL ad. Let me know, would rather sell it to a member.

Chris

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Selling my 2006 Scion XB. It is a Manual Transmission. Great on Gas. 140k miles. Runs like new. Lots of room. Have receipts. I am second owner, I bought it with 10,000 miles. Clean title in my name. Wont be disappointed. I towed behind my RV often, so miles are definitely lower than it says.

*Professionally installed Tow Mounts for RV Towing in Front.
*Ice Cold A/C
*New Brakes and Rotors
*Newer Yokohoma Tires
*New Fan Blower Motor
*New Factory Scion Floormats
*Back Hatch Protector and Floormat
*Pioneer DVD Stereo, Bluetooth. Apple and Android Ready. Works with Steering Wheels Controls
*Always Stored Indoors

Few Minues:

*Small Ding in Windshield, not in line of sight and never bothered me.
*Smaller Dents and Rock Chips on Car due to Age.

Attachments

• scion1.jpg
    scion1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 65
  • scion2.jpg
    scion2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Scion3.jpg
    Scion3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Scion4.jpg
    Scion4.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 56
  • scion5.jpg
    scion5.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 46
  • scion7.jpg
    scion7.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 51
  • scion6.jpg
    scion6.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 51

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
What kind of tow kit were you using for the RV? Blue OX, Roadmaster?

So.....It has the plate attached to the Scion already?

gqchris

Reaction score
What kind of tow kit were you using for the RV? Blue OX, Roadmaster?

So.....It has the plate attached already to the Scion already?

Road Master Kit installed by Camping World. Stowmaster 5000 bar and all hardware. I will throw all in to an RDP'er for full price offer. Otherwise will sell separate.

Attachments

• scion8.jpg
    scion8.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 51
  • scion9.jpg
    scion9.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 44
  • scion10.jpg
    scion10.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 46

gqchris

Reaction score
Good chatting with ya Tom. Heres that owners manual page I was talkin about. IMG_6776.jpg

gqchris

Reaction score
Thanks Tom! Glad its going going to an RDP'er. Nice meeting you and Gracie!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Just picked it up and drove it for the first time. Runs great and is kind of fun to drive. Put the back seats down and put the pup in the back. Plenty of room there for them so that meets our criteria perfectly.

This is going to be a perfect tow behind for the motorhome when we don't want or need to take the jeep.

Chris.....I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from you at all.

Chris went out of his way and changed the oil and gave me trailer lights also. He didn't have to do that. Not only that the phone was ringing like crazy from people who wanted to buy it. Pleasure dealing with you Chris. Thanks again!

gqchris

Reaction score
Just picked it up and drove it for the first time. Runs great and is kind of fun to drive. Put the back seats down and put the pup in the back. Plenty of room there for them so that meets our criteria perfectly.

This is going to be a perfect tow behind for the motorhome when we don't want or need to take the jeep.

Chris.....I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from you at all.

Chris went out of his way and changed the oil and gave me trailer lights also. He didn't have to do that. Not only that the phone was ringing like crazy from people who wanted to buy it. Pleasure dealing with you Chris. Thanks again!

Thanks Tom, sorry I had to fly out of town yesterday! I appreciate the thumbs up. You were also a great buyer and its much appreciated. I have bought and sold quite a few things from RDP'ers and it just goes so smooth. As you could tell, Im pretty OCD about my stuff and glad the Scion is going to a good home and not a random craigslist stranger.

Plus, I'm pretty sure we will be trading some WAP business soon:). Ill keep ya posted!

Chris