WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Desert Storm

Groper

Reaction score
Going without the She-ot-ta but will a 29 Nordic Deck be ok ? or will I be banned until I show up with a 21RC :D

highlimit9000

Reaction score
Going without the She-ot-ta but will a 29 Nordic Deck be ok ? or will I be banned until I show up with a 21RC :D

Well would rather see the 21RC but the Nordic will do. 😬 Will be cool to hang out again. I am coming in Wed night staying until Sunday.

toyaddiction

Reaction score
We will be running the 33 Daytona in the poker run. I am sure we will be trying to blow up the Schiada Sunday morning in the coves across from the Islander. I love jumping all the roll bar boat wakes with that thing. The shoot out will mess up my race track access on Saturday. I thought about running both in the shoot out but is seems like a pain in the ass when I could take off and boat all day. Nobody is going run a 21 footer and I might be able to get the open bow class win.

aaronschiada

Reaction score
had my 22dc out there last year and it was no problem. also had my brothers 22dc and my future father in laws 21rc. we had a blast, and the water wasnt a problem. wish i was going this year but ill be in Austin for a bachelor party. i do really want to run my 22 in the shootout though...

milkmoney

Reaction score
Will be on the Parker strip in my 21 RC starting May 3rd , for 5 or so days [emoji106][emoji202]

DEROOSTER

Reaction score
Ill be at Desert storm this year and it will be my first time. Ill only be able to make the shootout. I have a 21 RC so please tell me where to go, or more importantly, where to stay away from.

aaronschiada

Reaction score
Ill be at Desert storm this year and it will be my first time. Ill only be able to make the shootout. I have a 21 RC so please tell me where to go, or more importantly, where to stay away from.

go anywhere and everywhere!!!