WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

embroidery

buck35

Reaction score
Wow the wife bought this thing for her business a while back and I'd never seen it run. Cost about what I paid for my boat!:eek
has 10 needles, colors , wow is all I can say:cool

Attachments

• 20170426_205051.jpg
    20170426_205051.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 60

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen an embroidery machine up close.. I went to a huge factory one time and they had 100's of machines, but I never even looked at one.

Those things aren't cheap, and there is an art form to doing it right! I've seen good embroidery and not so good embroidery.. LOL

RD

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Very cool. Ive got a machine (wifes). But its single needle home use. That things bitchen.
What brand?

buck35

Reaction score
Its a bother entrepreneur pro x.
it is badass for sure.
There is a bit of a learning curve so she is just burning a bunch of thread so far getting the hang of it.

jones performance

Reaction score
a freind had one the size of a car. had 6 stations and would embroider 6 garments at once.

buck35

Reaction score
Dayum, with what this thing retailed at , that had to be one costly sumbitch!:eek
one her other sewing machine can do them but setup was too time consuming and it ate needles like crazy. It is surprising how long it takes to do one item, so on a large order you'd have to do a multi setup.

Enen

Reaction score
If she is looking for some work, I'd be open to talking about making some custom boat towels.

DC-88

Reaction score
I'm about to order at least a few dozen more Pacific Headware 104c pro model snap back hats if she wants to practice on some hats ? Simple embroidered fonts . My source here always acts like he's doing a favor to do the hats but my guys go through them quickly in const. due to the sweat

Reaction score
I'm about to order at least a few dozen more Pacific Headware 104c pro model snap back hats if she wants to practice on some hats ? Simple embroidered fonts . My source here always acts like he's doing a favor to do the hats but my guys go through them quickly in const. due to the sweat

My local embroidery gal won't touch hats...too hard.

I need hats as well.........

jones performance

Reaction score
Dayum, with what this thing retailed at , that had to be one costly sumbitch!:eek
one her other sewing machine can do them but setup was too time consuming and it ate needles like crazy. It is surprising how long it takes to do one item, so on a large order you'd have to do a multi setup.

this is what it looked like, i dont recall the mfg of it. think she sold it on craiglist for around 10k many years used at that point. so i imagine it wasnt cheap initially. Avance-1506-yellow-hat.jpg

buck35

Reaction score

I'll certainly tell her when she gets back home. And thanks for the interest and support. :)