WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Help Me Out Here

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Democratic whip Hoyer spoke with House RINO McCarthy this morning to warn him- "If Republicans announce their intention to bring their harmful TrumpCare bill to the House Floor tomorrow or Saturday, I will oppose a one-week Continuing Resolution and will advise House Democrats to oppose it as well," basically shutting down the government.

Why do the pussy ass RINO's care about that? :headscratch:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Because they are more interested in keeping their jobs rather than doing their jobs. Unintended consequence of term limits. They don't want today's vote to ruin tomorrow's election.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Because they are more interested in keeping their jobs rather than doing their jobs. Unintended consequence of term limits. They don't want today's vote to ruin tomorrow's election.

Tards have more balls than RINO's, noted.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Democratic whip Hoyer spoke with House RINO McCarthy this morning to warn him- "If Republicans announce their intention to bring their harmful TrumpCare bill to the House Floor tomorrow or Saturday, I will oppose a one-week Continuing Resolution and will advise House Democrats to oppose it as well," basically shutting down the government.

Why do the pussy ass RINO's care about that? :headscratch:

The Dems desperately want a shut down in the first 100 days. President Trump did an end around with the wall funding so now they'll make any excuse to get the headline that they want no matter whose fault.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The Dems desperately want a shut down in the first 100 days. President Trump did an end around with the wall funding so now they'll make any excuse to get the headline that they want no matter whose fault.

F them, I'd play their game of chicken.

RINO's are such bitches and they're doing their best to drag Trump into their two-faced party!!!! I'm afraid they may be succeeding. :thumbsdown

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Problem Trump has is libtards will search to find any excuse to cause a shutdown, Then the media will go on en on about how its Trumps fault and he is failing the people no matter how for them its a win win, They will not be held accountable even if their reason is totally comical.(SEE TRUMP SUPPORTERS CAUSE VIOLENCE AT HIS RALLYS DUREING ELECTION) we all know what the reason for that was.:rolleyes

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
...as I said when the d's did it.

Who fucking cares if the gooberment shuts down? It is just for a headline.

They are just scared to show that most of what they do is unnecessary and the lemmings could live without if they knew they could.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Problem Trump has is libtards will search to find any excuse to cause a shutdown, Then the media will go on en on about how its Trumps fault and he is failing the people no matter how for them its a win win, They will not be held accountable even if their reason is totally comical.(SEE TRUMP SUPPORTERS CAUSE VIOLENCE AT HIS RALLYS DUREING ELECTION) we all know what the reason for that was.:rolleyes

Let them!

Trump's problem is the RINO's and their lack to back him on standing firm. They love the status quo and are nothing more than two faced whores!!! :thumbsdown

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Let them!

Trump's problem is the RINO's and their lack to back him on standing firm. They love the status quo and are nothing more than two faced whores!!!

Hey Regor you just described all career politicans, Isnt that one of the big reasons we wanted Trump in the first place,NOT A CAREER POLITICAN

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Let them!

Trump's problem is the RINO's and their lack to back him on standing firm. They love the status quo and are nothing more than two faced whores!!! :thumbsdown

Let them!

Trump's problem is the RINO's and their lack to back him on standing firm. They love the status quo and are nothing more than two faced whores!!!

Hey Regor you just described all career politicans, Isnt that one of the big reasons we wanted Trump in the first place,NOT A CAREER POLITICAN

Trump knew all this going in. He ran for the office based mainly on he could never motivate another candidate who had the ability to buck the establishment and change the system. In fact, I don't think there is a candidate who could do what Trump has done. He has been underestimated from day one and he continues to be by so many on both sides of the aisle. RINOS are the establishment just as the bulk of Dems are establishment. Their roots run deep from age and it takes time ad great effort to topple them. McCain is the most visible rino at this point as he's got seniority over so many. The way he and his crew have treated Rand and Cruz is proof positive. They will buck change and run over the weak. Rand and Cruz have held their ground, but both realize they could not have done what Trump did, beat the RNC and party to win the nomination.

I have to believe Trumps has strategy and as he moves along he will pressure the more insecure, follower type Rinos to change their ways. They will see if they the don't change, Trumps will get them labeled as the speed bumps they are to getting issues solved......The war is long with many battles to be fought and I'm betting on the "game show guy" to win in the long term.

Hate Trump or support Trump, the fact is, Trump has so far accomplished what few if any have ever done, win the Whitehouse from what was considered a point of no fucking chance in hell. Never underestimate what this man can do, like him or not. Getting the nomination and winning the election shows his ability to do what so many say is impossible and can't be done......Time will tell how far he can go and what he can accomplish and overcome. Only fools would bet against him.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trump knew all this going in. He ran for the office based mainly on he could never motivate another candidate who had the ability to buck the establishment and change the system. In fact, I don't think there is a candidate who could do what Trump has done. He has been underestimated from day one and he continues to be by so many on both sides of the aisle. RINOS are the establishment just as the bulk of Dems are establishment. Their roots run deep from age and it takes time ad great effort to topple them. McCain is the most visible rino at this point as he's got seniority over so many. The way he and his crew have treated Rand and Cruz is proof positive. They will buck change and run over the weak. Rand and Cruz have held their ground, but both realize they could not have done what Trump did, beat the RNC and party to win the nomination.

I have to believe Trumps has strategy and as he moves along he will pressure the more insecure, follower type Rinos to change their ways. They will see if they the don't change, Trumps will get them labeled as the speed bumps they are to getting issues solved......The war is long with many battles to be fought and I'm betting on the "game show guy" to win in the long term.

Hate Trump or support Trump, the fact is, Trump has so far accomplished what few if any have ever done, win the Whitehouse from what was considered a point of no fucking chance in hell. Never underestimate what this man can do, like him or not. Getting the nomination and winning the election shows his ability to do what so many say is impossible and can't be done......Time will tell how far he can go and what he can accomplish and overcome. Only fools would bet against him.

One reason I like Trump is his ability to keep people guessing and like you, I hope he's playing the long game. My concern from day one has always been whether or not the establishment gets their claws into him. I fear he's so desperate for positive news at times that he slowly starts to bend to their demands. I hope Bannon continues to have his ear and he doesn't bitch out, but I'm concerned he's growing weak.

Don't get me wrong, I happy as hell he's there and will continue to back him. I also understand it's a long game and I'm trying not to underestimate him, but there are warning flags abound.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
F them, I'd play their game of chicken.

RINO's are such bitches and they're doing their best to drag Trump into their two-faced party!!!! I'm afraid they may be succeeding. :thumbsdown

Janitors Jobs Matter!!!