WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Painting reg and name on boat??

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Does anyone have a "good" recommendation in Havasu or Needles area for paining on my reg #'s vs the stickers, as well painting a name on the back of the boat??
We just got it yesterday and I already can't leave it alone. The AZ reg is so perfect "AZ 5150BK" and the wife's name is Katherine, so that made super simple to come up with a name for the new toy! Just need to take from concept and photoshop to reality.

Attachments

• IMG_6341.JPG
    IMG_6341.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 175

1rvrryd

Reaction score
Letter, Lines, and Designs did a great job on our Hallett and Conquest. Located in Havasu.

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
IMG_0610.jpg

Chris did an awesome job on my boat and drove out to needles to do it! Sent me pictures when done and I mailed him a check... easy transaction

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Nice, thank you. I tried the 909# that's in the thread about Bob Thomas and no answer no voicemail I'll check these other two as well.

WildWilly

Reaction score
Chris Sneed did mine today while it was being finished at Adrenaline, looks good in the pics

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Does anyone have a "good" recommendation in Havasu or Needles area for paining on my reg #'s vs the stickers, as well painting a name on the back of the boat??
We just got it yesterday and I already can't leave it alone. The AZ reg is so perfect "AZ 5150BK" and the wife's name is Katherine, so that made super simple to come up with a name for the new toy! Just need to take from concept and photoshop to reality.

Damn, that works out great.:p

All three do really good work, Chris did mine and he does free hand, the others may be air brush not sure.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Damn, that works out great.:p

All three do really good work, Chris did mine and he does free hand, the others may be air brush not sure.

Free hand, as in with a brush?

Aren't most done with a small spray gun or??

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Text Chris he had me go check out his Instagram account, wow dude is a bad ass, so now I'm set for two weeks from now. Thanks again peeps of RDP

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
OMG!!! So Chris and I set up to paint my AZ's and name on boat today, well we spent about 2 hours with him playing on his computer and sending me pics of fonts for how I wanted it as he was going to airbrush the whole thing with no pinstripes at all so had to make a spray mask, I thought he was about to tell me to go efF off right when he sent me the perfect font. So he showed up at my house about an hour later and off to the races we went. He told me what I was desiring was going to be real complicated as he always outlines everything with pinstripes and he'd have to get it perfect to make it happen plus trying to get the fade I desired wasn't going to be all that easy as it had to be squished down to work with the name. Well shit part is I'm also hardly satisfied yet alone ecstatic with shit that I see in my head but can barely explain to someone else.

Well Chris "Pinstriping by Chris" not only KILLED it he truly did exactly what I pictured in my head and superceded my expectations. I cannot thank him enough mama will be home tomorrow after being gone 5 weeks and will be so happy to have her boat Named after her, and her mentality lol.
Can't wait to pull it out in the morning to get better pics with the sun.

Attachments

• IMG_6951.jpg
    IMG_6951.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_7333.jpg
    IMG_7333.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_7341.jpg
    IMG_7341.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 201