Tahiti Offshore 21 SKIER PRODUCTION PICS

Goodtime$

Reaction score
IMG_6760.jpg
IMG_6346.jpg
IMG_6525.jpg
IMG_6264.jpg
IMG_6265.jpg
We are building a lot of Jet Boats. Makes me happy. All going locally, lower river neighbors and friends.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Hey Goodtimes. How you doin' sir?

Do you have an update on your 21 skier?

Do you have updates on the 23 decks as well?

Goodtime$

Reaction score
The motors shipped for the 21 SKIERS getting LS Motors.

My personal build, I am lagging. Customers come first. All I left is to finish the custom transom plates for the jet and plumb motor. After memorial rush, I will have it ready do demos locally then store it at my river house in june.
We are doing some different things with mine to see how the general public reacts.

- Full beam swimstep fiberglass with gator step inlay
- Gator Step floors instead of carpet
- Raptor 440 Engine

- Todd

IMG_6881.jpg

Goodtime$

Reaction score
IMG_6999.jpg
The raptor is big, need to make adjustments will be done this week

IMG_2023.jpg
IMG_2026.jpg
on the water - lake isabella

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Great looking hull.. :thumbup:

Thank you, the stealth lines are perfect. John West did a great job back in the day re-tooling the decks. Im happy we are cranking them out again.

LSA went in easy, the Raptor is a pain in the ass with the OHC and bigger manifolds. LSA is similar to SBC in footprint.
IMG_7123.jpg

Thanks to the guys at B1 Racing, we are doing multiple intake set ups on the 21 Deckboat.
Most customers want the clean out outside the transom, which sticks the intake way back there.
I would love for customers to ignore the clean out and let us set the intake in the best spot.
IMG_7087.jpg
IMG_7093.jpg

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Set back pumps seem to be all the rage. I guess its because it allows mounting the engine farther back, making the engine compartment smaller? I would think that a standard mounted pump would improve the maneuverability of the boat. My stealth had a set back pump, it worked good but always wondered how a standard mounted pump would perform. By the way, I like the smooth engine cover you do, not a fan on the head rests on a little boat like this. Do you guys have the molds for the 22' stealth? Can you please post more pics of the TPR 21' decks you done? Thanks..

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Set back pumps seem to be all the rage. I guess its because it allows mounting the engine farther back, making the engine compartment smaller? I would think that a standard mounted pump would improve the maneuverability of the boat. My stealth had a set back pump, it worked good but always wondered how a standard mounted pump would perform. By the way, I like the smooth engine cover you do, not a fan on the head rests on a little boat like this. Do you guys have the molds for the 22' stealth? Can you please post more pics of the TPR 21' decks you done? Thanks..

Ultra has the 22 stealth. Thats a cool boat too. I only bought the 21 stealth. I like it for a family boat, we are doing a full swimstep which will be cool for jet application.

TPR 21 Decks are jamming on. The outboard boat is almost done. interior done, we are just waiting on the bow rails and gator step. The blue one we set the pump and will get LSA in it next week then onto interior.

My opinion on full set back pumps:
1. Its way simple as a rigger due to the fact we cut the entire back of boat out. Slide intake in and your jamming.
2. For the 21 TPR, Chris @ B1 is a big proponent on leaving 1" of the transom intact for strength. The problem is that with the transom angle, the clean out is halfway exposed. You cannot get it open without removing the transom plates. EVERY single customer has requested the clean out be accessible outside the boat. So you get these pumps hanging way back.
3. I have never opened the clean out, i always go into the intake.
4. More on the Stealth, if you go too far out you can wash the pump out and intake air. Its a tough deal.
5. Head rests are lame. My lady wants a smooth hatch to lay out on, and i think most of customers agree.

We do the HP Intake with the back cut shoe, ride plate to help the boat work right. Its one thing to do your own boat and experiment. Its another do a customers who paying his hard earned money on a family ride.

Will keep posting pictures as we go. Thanks again Dan.

Goodtime$

Reaction score
IMG_7105.jpg
Cool B1 Racing rigging

IMG_6944.jpg
21 SKIER DASH

IMG_6913.jpg
Skier full set back

IMG_7122.jpg
INDMAR LSA comes with some cool stuff. Aeromotive fuel pump system, Racor Filter, Big coolers standard
You pay for it, but its turn key install.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Excellent work, Todd.. I dig the floor, interior and especially the swim step.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I think I saw the green one on fb. Really like the colors

77charger

Reaction score
Nice looking boats how are the ls engines working out?And yeh chris knows his jet boat rigging theres a reason why they set them back and it aint for just moving the engine further back he knows how to make the best out of it.

RCDave

Reaction score
My buddy and I had identical Shockwave 21LS 21 foot jet boats. They had marine power 390hp 454 mags. He had a setback dominator pump with an A impeller and place diverted. I opted for a standard installation American Turbine pump, also with an A impeller.

His boat ran 3-4mph faster. It also turned better without blowing out the pump.

I think most of the difference was the setback installation.

Goodtime$

Reaction score
My buddy and I had identical Shockwave 21LS 21 foot jet boats. They had marine power 390hp 454 mags. He had a setback dominator pump with an A impeller and place diverted. I opted for a standard installation American Turbine pump, also with an A impeller.

His boat ran 3-4mph faster. It also turned better without blowing out the pump.

I think most of the difference was the setback installation.

The biggest thing is setting the intake correctly. From setback or standard, i think it all goes down to hull design. With the setback your putting the pump way back there, which sometimes works good.

No matter what, the dominator 12-S flows water.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Goodtimes,

whats the word or news on that new 26 Force Mold? possible deck boat layout?

always like the look of those boats.

all your stuff is looking good. glad to see all the progress pics!!!

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Goodtimes,

whats the word or news on that new 26 Force Mold? possible deck boat layout?

always like the look of those boats.

all your stuff is looking good. glad to see all the progress pics!!!

Thank you bud- have to do some repairs on the molds to make them ready. Have 2 sold.

The goal is to do like my 21 SKIER. Laminate and gel coat the floor, stick gator step down and make a fiberglass bow insert. So we have a sleek simple 26 Deck with tons of seating. Works great with a 8.2MAG HO, tandem axle trailer, classic styling. From the side a cat, inside a deck.

Will post pics as we go. The first 2 are open bow walkthrough deals.