WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

X3 Brutally eats it.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;X4Z9AltIm-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Z9AltIm-E#t=13.151896[/video]

Other angles:
[video=youtube;gsL57hLBF34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsL57hLBF34[/video]

Meaney77

Reaction score
Ouch!! I guess some people have it and some people dont. I would imagine as these things grow in popularity so will the you tube videos showing people waddingeng them up.

I wonder if these are the next "3 wheeler" poster child for something to get banned? Sure seems like every other video out on the web is someone wadding, breaking, crashing, one of these things. The lawsuits are sure to come and I am sure its only a matter of time before these are outlawed for being unsafe. We need more government regulation!!!

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
13 broken ribs and a frac. Vertebrae.

See, I love my rzr, but I draw the line far before my limit. I'm out there to have fun, and make it to work on Monday.

Hope the guy gets patched up.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Ouch!! I guess some people have it and some people dont. I would imagine as these things grow in popularity so will the you tube videos showing people waddingeng them up.

I wonder if these are the next "3 wheeler" poster child for something to get banned? Sure seems like every other video out on the web is someone wadding, breaking, crashing, one of these things. The lawsuits are sure to come and I am sure its only a matter of time before these are outlawed for being unsafe. We need more government regulation!!!

13 broken ribs and a frac. Vertebrae.

See, I love my rzr, but I draw the line far before my limit. I'm out there to have fun, and make it to work on Monday.

Hope the guy gets patched up.

The non RS X3 is narrow, bouncy and roll over prone and I think that's what he was driving.
It's recommended to buy the wider RS and kick the wheel offset out yet another 5" per wheel. Far better suspension on the RS as well.
Arguably it tossed itself on its side pretty easy. Bouncing like a Power Wheels
It settled the question if the cage is good or not I'd wager.