WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Replacement windshield

Snprhed

Reaction score
I have a cracked windshield that I am having a difficult time getting taken care of. Its on a 2004 Stingray. Stingray no longer carries the replacement windshield and they have been extremely difficult to get info out of. To further complicate things it is not a flat piece of glass. I am not knowledgeable enough to know if plexi or lexan would be an option, but I understand its going to cost a pretty penny.

window.jpg

Any help would be appreciated

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
What state is the boat registered in as some states have 0$ deductible on windshields. Not sure it's same on watercraft policies but worth looking into! It's part of the comprehensive coverage

Snprhed

Reaction score
I got it recently because we were moving back to the midwest. Then that changed and we are staying in Vegas, and a 22 on Meade is just not big enough.

Anyway I do plan on making a claim, but just finding a way to get it replaced has not been easy.

So if anyone knows of a place that will custom make 1 bent safety glass window, or plexi/lexan let me know.

Taylor made is the one who makes the current windshields for stingray, I emailed them today to see if the could come up with a close match for the whole windshield from the measurements of mine. We'll see how that goes.

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
Quite a few years back I had these guys https://www.updplastics.com make me a windshield for my Malibu. Basically a custom new piece for a discontinued window... I came out good and works! They are out of Florida and shipped it to me in AZ.

Snprhed

Reaction score
I actually contacted taylor made and they showed me where to find the manufacturers part number on my windshield. They are going to get back with me in a day or two and let me if they can help me with it. I will be keeping the link though, windshields are a pain in the ass when you cant afford new boats....:)

whipple charged

Reaction score
if u haven't found a place I used this guy.. wasn't cheap but did awesome job..

oc boat windows (used to be at wayne earl)
1005 S Karen Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92704
(714) 577-0632