WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MEMORIAL DAY PARTY (FRI&SAT!!) - Slide Anchor / RDP

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ryan is well known for throwing EPIC parties at the Slide Anchor facility. If you have never been to one you are missing out. Recently Ryan called me to throw in his words what is going to be "the best one yet." His brother Rod passed away not that long ago, and he wanted to have a tribute to Rod, because... well Rod liked to party.

Ryan booked 5 bands, I'm bringing out the big stage / lights / sound that we use for Desert Storm. Ryan also picked up a couple of other sponsors so their will be full on BBQ'ing / Kegs etc for everybody.

1771 Industrial Both FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT - Sundown until ??

Music is going to range from everything from Metallica to Hairbands to Blink 182. :D

Memorial-flyer.jpg

MOUZER

Reaction score
when my wife toss ,s me out dave for the b-day thing,i may come hang with u guys.........lol :eek

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I am so bummed to be missing this......argh.....my A-Hole company has cancelled all Vacation/Requests until July....:grumble:

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Well my check liver light will be blinking again this weekend . Hope the Armored Saint guys play Saturday night . Thats one of my favorite bands .......

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well my check liver light will be blinking again this weekend . Hope the Armored Saint guys play Saturday night . Thats one of my favorite bands .......

Friday, Saturday, private showing on the beach on the California side sunday. We are good. ;)

Meaney77

Reaction score
Ryan is well known for throwing EPIC parties at the Slide Anchor facility. If you have never been to one you are missing out. Recently Ryan called me to throw in his words what is going to be "the best one yet." His brother Rod passed away not that long ago, and he wanted to have a tribute to Rod, because... well Rod liked to party.

Ryan booked 5 bands, I'm bringing out the big stage / lights / sound that we use for Desert Storm. Ryan also picked up a couple of other sponsors so their will be full on BBQ'ing / Kegs etc for everybody.

1771 Industrial Both FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT - Sundown until ??

Music is going to range from everything from Metallica to Hairbands to Blink 182. :D

View attachment 562996

Dave - curious what did Rod die from? He grew up around here where I live. A few people knew him but not sure whatever happened to him once he moved to havasu.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I will hand it to you old guys, you guys do like to party. I'm half your ages and don't have the energy. I want to sit on a beach all day, wipe down the boat, and go to sleep 😂 I like to think chasing two toddlers around all day and working 60-80 hours is why but na, look at old school boats. I got no excuse 😎

dezrtracer

Reaction score
I will hand it to you old guys, you guys do like to party. I'm half your ages and don't have the energy. I want to sit on a beach all day, wipe down the boat, and go to sleep  I like to think chasing two toddlers around all day and working 60-80 hours is why but na, look at old school boats. I got no excuse 

I'm 53 and work 60 - 80 hours a week too . Then my dumb ass drives 4.5 plus hours almost every Friday night to Havasu , enjoy the lake and party ( usually a little too much ) till Sunday around 4pm then drive back home . Monday through Thursday I say I'm going to stay home and get some rest this weekend :( till I get off on Friday night then , all of a sudden I feel fine :rolleyes and ready for the lake life :drink. I need to find a money tree cause this life style is wearing me out ....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave - curious what did Rod die from? He grew up around here where I live. A few people knew him but not sure whatever happened to him once he moved to havasu.

I'm not sure to be honest.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just an FYI, this whole deal is free. There is going to be a donation bucket at the party, and 100% of it goes to a local kids charity.

RD

Shortdeck

Reaction score
Is Wayne going to be doing the party bus thing? LHC Police are supposed to be upping their DUI game this weekend.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is Wayne going to be doing the party bus thing? LHC Police are supposed to be upping their DUI game this weekend.

He does it every weekend, so I'd imagine he will be available. Honestly after last weekend I'm pretty boozed out. LOL

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Stage is down there setting up right now! Looking forward to seeing some of you tonight! I'll be down there between 7:30-8:00