WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gel coat restoration recommendation

Mhemperly

Reaction score
Hey guys my pops has a 24' cuddly cabin he wants to clean up. The boat was my grandfathers so it's been in the family since new. He wants to drop it off and pick it up and isn't interested in taking it apart himself. Anyone you guys recommend in socal or havasu or even vegas? Thanks in advance!

Mike

sangerflattbottom

Reaction score
Pedro @ Saleen Fiberglass in Lake Havasu did a great job on a repair around the exhaust holes on my 24' without having to redo the pacalon. We will be using him again for our current Campbell project. Good luck!

Campbell Repair 1.jpg Campbell Repair 2.jpg

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Hey guys my pops has a 24' cuddly cabin he wants to clean up. The boat was my grandfathers so it's been in the family since new. He wants to drop it off and pick it up and isn't interested in taking it apart himself. Anyone you guys recommend in socal or havasu or even vegas? Thanks in advance!

Mike

Extreme Boat repair in Elsinore.

Blas is the man. Was THE man at Eliminator for over two decades. Maybe three? Until the economy tanked.
A few members here have had him work his magic. Honest work, honest price, honest time line.

(951)941-0043

Mhemperly

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info guys! I'm going to pass this along to my dad and see which route he wants to go!

Nailhead

Reaction score

RCDave

Reaction score
Kevin at KMG. He does amazing work