DCB - Top

Eddie Marine - Top

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    Thanked 660 Times
    Not sure on the general, but on the RZRs Polaris sells a kit to get fused power up to the front of the RZR. Also, if you buy their light kits (yes they are more expensive) they come with the exact length of wire you need with grommets and everything to run through the factory cage... May be worth looking into. It's worth the money IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    If she swallowed it she is a keeper.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,435 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise View Post
    Not sure on the general, but on the RZRs Polaris sells a kit to get fused power up to the front of the RZR. Also, if you buy their light kits (yes they are more expensive) they come with the exact length of wire you need with grommets and everything to run through the factory cage... May be worth looking into. It's worth the money IMHO.
    i can buy 7 sets of lights for their one light kit.....its crazy how much they are charging.....but at the same time im not sure how im gonna fit my lights on the rooff
    2017 28' Shockwave Deckboat
    Mercury Racing 600SCI
    Bravo XR
    http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum...Dirtbag-Family

Thanks
    Thanked 1,435 Times
    Well here is my list so far. all purchased off Amazon except for the Brackets for the 42" Curved Light Bar.

Seizmik Pr/ Pursuit Alum Side Mirrors 18071

Seizmik Mirror Mounts for Polaris General [18069]

MICTUNING 42" 240W 3B339C Curved LED Work Light Bar Combo Off Road Driving Fog Light, 24-Month Warranty

MICTUNING MIC-LSR12 5Pin Laser Rear Lights Rocker Switch On-Off LED Light 20A 12V, Blue

Mictuning Universal Rocker Style Car USB Charger - with Blue LED Light Dual USB Power Socket for Rocker Switch Panel

MicTuning MIC-LSK1 Zombie Lights Symbol Rocker Switch On-Off LED Light, 20A, 12V, Blue
    MicTuning MIC-LSK1 Zombie Lights Symbol Rocker Switch On-Off LED Light, 20A, 12V, Blue

MicTuning ACSSB Laser On-Off Rocker Switch with Jumper Wire, 5 Pin, 20 Amp, 12V, LED Lights, Sasquatch Light, Blue

MICTUNING Blue ROCK LIGHTS Rocker Switch Kit- On/Off Blue LED Light 20A 12V

Auxbeam LED Light Bar 12" 72W CREE LED Light 24pcs 3W CREE Driving Light Combo Beam Waterproof for Off-road 4x4 Truck Military Mining Heavy Equipment

Amak 4pcs LED Rock Light JEEP ATV SUV Offroad Truck Boat Underbody Glow Trail Rig Lamp Waterproof -Blue

3 of MICTUNING HD 300w LED Light Bar Wiring Harness Fuse 40Amp Relay ON-OFF Waterproof Switch(2Lead 12Feet 14AWG)

Blue Sea Systems ST Blade Fuse Block - 12 Circuits with Negative Bus & Cover

I havent purchased the rear reverse light yet because i dont know the dimensions or what i should buy. I dont need flashers or anything just want something to light the back up when in reverse or if we just need some light.

Can you guys tell me what extras i will need? More wire? What kind? Relays? anything you can help with is much appreciated. Hope the links work

I paid just over $400 for everything listed.
    2017 28' Shockwave Deckboat
    Mercury Racing 600SCI
    Bravo XR
    http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum...Dirtbag-Family

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2