WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I like to party!

dunehoon

Reaction score
hey everybody, I go by Dunehoon on the gram. I mostly pretend to know what I'm talking about, and sometimes actually do...hang out mostly in the lower river(Imperial Dam), you can find me on the sandbar with a glazed look and a cocktail in my hand(when I have a DD). Feel free to talk I don't bite hard. I do make occasional appearances in Havasu, never can predict where I'll be from weekend to weekend. I have a small hobby shop where I play with sandcars in San Diego when I'm not at my day job. Got a couple boats, a 24' deck and 18' tunnel. Look forward to being in the mix...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
hey everybody, I go by Dunehoon on the gram. I mostly pretend to know what I'm talking about, and sometimes actually do...hang out mostly in the lower river(Imperial Dam), you can find me on the sandbar with a glazed look and a cocktail in my hand(when I have a DD). Feel free to talk I don't bite hard. I do make occasional appearances in Havasu, never can predict where I'll be from weekend to weekend. I have a small hobby shop where I play with sandcars in San Diego when I'm not at my day job. Got a couple boats, a 24' deck and 18' tunnel. Look forward to being in the mix...

Rules of RDP dictate pics must be posted of boat(s), wife or girlfriend (or both) and I request pics of said sand car(s) :thumbsup

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Welcome to the show, if you've been thinking about getting out on the water, this is the place for you.

Be sure to check your mail because soon you will receive the RDP comprehensive guide, please read ASAP. Welcome to RDP- A Guide for New Inmates, it's your personal guided tour of the cosmos, 3- helpful tips to start incorporating into your life to boost positivity (Boats, Boobs & Beer), it will help you enrich your life and health, radiate good energy to others and also contains practical information to help you settle into everyday life at RDP. Good Luck.