WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lightening Headers 2" Primaries Fully Jacketed Powdercoated

RiverJeff

Reaction score
For sale is a pair of Lightning Headers they are the 2" primary fully water jacketed freshwater lowport big block chevy with optional powdercoated a nice metallic silver and oxygen sensor. I bought these with 1 hour and I put on 2 hours. They are an excellent header for big block power applications that can handle big cubic inches. The jacketed design keeps water away from the heads dumping out after the turn down to combat reversion. These headers are in like new condition, the headers themselves are scratch free, there are scratches on the cornectors under the exhaust tubing from removing the tubing. The package comes with everything to install except header bolts and heater hose. MSRP is $2,875 I am asking $2,197.

Jeff (714) 612-7125
Below is from the manufacturer: http://www.lightningheaders.com/540305_fresh_lowport36.htm

Our Low Port fresh water header incorporates a 2" primary tube (1 7/8" I.D.) The 2" primary tube header has been Dyno tested with our 632 cubic inch Chevy test engine with outstanding results. For more info click here. This Header usually replaces Merc exhaust where their is a "S" bend or 2 90deg elbows after the manifold. The Header can also be used for other boats where the engine is very close to the transom and the exhaust port height is near crankshaft centerline. The header points down 75 to 90 degrees. This Header usually exits below the water line so reversion should be considered. Keep in mind, when exhaust tips are below the water line, the header can literally pull water up from outside the boat.
Camshaft selection is very important to guard against reversion. Lightning has many camshaft and lifter options from mild to wild. We also have dry tail pipe extensions that can eliminate reversion completely.
The standard Header comes with a black powder coat finish; optional colors available. The headers come complete with water supply manifold, gaskets, bolts, pet cocks, water feed hose and clamps.

Attachments

• IMG_1843.jpg
    IMG_1843.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_1844.jpg
    IMG_1844.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_1851.jpg
    IMG_1851.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_1847.jpg
    IMG_1847.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 319

RiverJeff

Reaction score
$2,197 great pair of headers taking up garage space.

Croz

Reaction score
Are these still available?

RiverJeff

Reaction score
Yes I still have the headers. Boxed and ready to ship...

Anything I can answer for you?