WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2007 GMC Yukon XL SLT

jimmyb

Reaction score
2007 GMC YUKON XL SLT 5.3L 2wd

White ext. w/Tan leather seat w/ wood trim. Center bucket seats, rear bench seat

Auto lift hatch

Front tinted windows to match factory tint.

New transmission installed about 2 months ago. Just under a year left on transmission warranty

New brakes and rotors installed

Runs great. Just looking to upgrade to new car. Overall the car is in great condition, I'm the 2nd owner and both 1st owner and myself garage kept this car so the paint is in good condition but has a few minor scratches for a 10yr old car.
Pink slip in hand and ready to sell

$13000

yukon 1.jpg yukon 2.jpg yukon 3.jpg yukon 4.jpg yukon 5.jpg yukon 6.jpg yukon 7.jpg

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
We have this same vehicle and it is excellent. Same interior and exterior. Funny.

Works well for our two kids and other peeps. Front/rear AC and stays cold in Havasu heat and tows a 5K boat decently with our stuff in it.

Ours had a new trans put in it before we bought it, I think around 100K mark too, so that is kinda weird, but at least it is new.

Nice price.

Brian

jimmyb

Reaction score
Jetdriver951- I replied back to the phone # you sent

wsuwrhr- Ya other than the transmission issue its been a good car. From what Ive read the early 4L70 had some issues causing premature failures. This car was never used for towing either, just a grocery getter and kids school bus since I use my truck for towing the boat.