WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Republican Hunting season...

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Great post, thanks for putting your countries best interest in front of some political machine and the spin machine. If everyone could see whats going on as clearly as do you, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Wish I knew what the outcome of all this will be. I fear for the continued health of this great country. :thumbsup

This intro post is not how I wanted it, but after reading some of the posts, that are like a bunch of little girls. insulting with no objectivity, other than piss on someone for fun. At 74 years old , I'm probably in the old folks home category, but Really, do you realize how fucking infantile your posts are ? ( not mentioning any names, but they all start with lib.) I'm not picking on only the libs, but you just can't be stupid enough to REALLY believe the shit you are spewing. This is my first ( and maybe last post ) and I have enjoyed reading almost all of the posting on the forum for several years, but the lack of objective reasoning has made me say my piece, and I REALLY DO HAVE A BOAT... and the peeps that know me know I can take a ration of shit as well as the next guy... So do what you will, I didn't get this old, after over 50 years in construction by being a vag. Butch ;)

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
This intro post is not how I wanted it, but after reading some of the posts, that are like a bunch of little girls. insulting with no objectivity, other than piss on someone for fun. At 74 years old , I'm probably in the old folks home category, but Really, do you realize how fucking infantile your posts are ? ( not mentioning any names, but they all start with lib.) I'm not picking on only the libs, but you just can't be stupid enough to REALLY believe the shit you are spewing. This is my first ( and maybe last post ) and I have enjoyed reading almost all of the posting on the forum for several years, but the lack of objective reasoning has made me say my piece, and I REALLY DO HAVE A BOAT... and the peeps that know me know I can take a ration of shit as well as the next guy... So do what you will, I didn't get this old, after over 50 years in construction by being a vag. Butch ;)

RP, I'm a little surprised you chose a post from Nganga to accentuate your point if I'm reading this correctly? (I read that you don't like liberals?)
However I see the P&G section as a section set aside by RD for members to launch turd grenades back and forth. In other words Dave doesn't have to baby sit it. You should stick around, Regor can always use more people, but you may be required to work weekends to prove your mettle.
Welcome to P&G, look forward to bantering with you! [emoji106]

Hullbilly

Reaction score
RP, I'm a little surprised you chose a post from Nganga to accentuate your point if I'm reading this correctly? (I read that you don't like liberals?)
However I see the P&G section as a section set aside by RD for members to launch turd grenades back and forth. In other words Dave doesn't have to baby sit it. You should stick around, Regor can always use more people, but you may be required to work weekends to prove your mettle.

Good lord, stainedsheet don't you comprehend plain engrish? :D

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Apparently not, what do you think he was saying? Mainly I was throwing out the welcome mat to him. [emoji106]

I'm not quite sure either. Maybe he doesn't understand that I'm one of the knuckle dragging, Neanderthals around here? In any case welcome to the P&G Cesspool :D

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Apparently not, what do you think he was saying? Mainly I was throwing out the welcome mat to him. [emoji106]

I think he's saying you suck.:D, but nice of you to welcome him anyway.:thumbsup

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
[emoji106]

I'm really not familiar with posting here, so hopefully SOME of you inmates will overlook my shortcomings with protocol.
I read one of the rules is to not call someone names, and I chose the ganger's post to try to make the point, that there is
too much of the me-me-me thinking, and if more people would have enough reasoning power, the Country wouldn't be in
the shape it's in. I'm NOT calling individuals out, but they are mostly called democrat liberal progressives, sometimes, and
all the time by me, MORONS. If that type of thinking is "progressive", I'm a Russian Cosmonaut... And this is the real
me !!! Guessing should be over.... RPO'd

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really not familiar with posting here, so hopefully SOME of you inmates will overlook my shortcomings with protocol.
I read one of the rules is to not call someone names, and I chose the ganger's post to try to make the point, that there is
too much of the me-me-me thinking, and if more people would have enough reasoning power, the Country wouldn't be in
the shape it's in. I'm NOT calling individuals out, but they are mostly called democrat liberal progressives, sometimes, and
all the time by me, MORONS. If that type of thinking is "progressive", I'm a Russian Cosmonaut... And this is the real

If you've been lurking you probably know where the rank & file here stand as to current politics.
I think the demographics of P&G can be broken down into 3 categories, Republicans that support Trump, Democrats that don't support Trump and others that don't support Trump. I fall into the last category, but I'm a Republican and have been all my voting life except the past General where I voted for McMullin.
Anyway, hope you stay around for some bantering on RP'd. [emoji106]

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

I think the confusion lies in that you quoted nganga but then ranted about liberals...usually when you quote someone there is an agreement or an argument to be made that corresponds to the quote and it's sentiments/ideals etc.

Anyhow, there is no protocol around here lol....welcome to the dungeon! :D

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Turd grenades. [emoji106]

500bbc

Reaction score

You're barking up the wrong poster there slick, or are you just an imbecile?:party:

Update, read the rest of thread. Nganga doesn't insult with no objectivity, that's my bailiwick.

Welcome to the mud pit.:thumbsup

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So it turns out ole Hodgkinson had a list of people he wanted to shoot on him when he was shot. The list of names included Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks.

Guess who he asked if it was Republicans or Democrats practicing on the field and didn't shoot?

You guessed it....................Duncan!!! :rotflmao:

If this shit going on comes down to a civil war, you tards better hope the gangsters come out in full force for your side. My guess is, they'll be too busy ripping your dumb asses off to give a shit!!! ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Did you actually read the rules? (Be honest..) :D Or did you assume that RDP has the same rules as all the other forums. They are stickied at the top of the lounge, they are short, and it says nothing about calling people names.

RD

Reactions: t&y

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Did you actually read the rules? (Be honest..) :D Or did you assume that RDP has the same rules as all the other forums. They are stickied at the top of the lounge, they are short, and it says nothing about calling people names.

RD

So what you're saying is... If it walks like a Libtard, and talks like a Libtard, we are ok to call it a Libtard?:skull

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If you want to participate in the RDP P&G section, you'd best have a thick skin and check your feelings at the door.

Just remember, if you dish it out, don't be surprised if it comes back at ya.

Even if you don't dish it out, it'll still come at ya fast and furious [emoji4]

But leave it in the P&G section. It's possible to be friends elsewhere, and hate one another in this section LOL

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If you want to participate in the RDP P&G section, you'd best have a thick skin and check your feelings at the door.

But leave it in the P&G section. It's possible to be friends elsewhere, and hate one another in this section LOL

Point of order: there is only one in this section that professes hate.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Bingo.. The only reason I clicked the profile and find more posts is because somehow it spilled into the lounge..

Keep it in the cage boys, and shake hands when you exit. No reason to bring this to the rest of the board.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Referring to me?

I don't spend much time in here, so I have no idea if he was or wasn't.. But if you gotta ask the question about yourself? LOL Maybe think about that for a second.

RD

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I don't spend much time in here, so I have no idea if he was or wasn't.. But if you gotta ask the question about yourself? LOL Maybe think about that for a second.

RD

Like you said Dave you don't spend much time in here.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Like you said Dave you don't spend much time in here.

Just saying if someone said "Well there's only one guy that talks about gays on RDP" I wouldn't post immediately afterwards "Are you taking about me?" Because I don't do that.. LOL They'd likely be referring to Grads.

So if you gotta ask the question.. You are actually asking yourself if you are doing what the question was.

RD

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Referring to me?

No, not you. You've never said you've hated anyone to my knowledge?
Not sure why you think I would reference you?

Anyway, no, the oracle is the one who says he "hates" several of us, and says "hate" is part of his motivation in life and business.

He also tries to infer that we hate him back, but that's not true...it's just how he arranges his thoughts for validation.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
No, not you. You've never said you've hated anyone to my knowledge?
Not sure why you think I would reference you?

Anyway, no, the oracle is the one who says he "hates" several of us, and says "hate" is part of his motivation in life and business.

He also tries to infer that we hate him back, but that's not true...it's just how he arranges his thoughts for validation.

I haven't seen him say he hates anyone, and I read his posts with great interest. If you're referring to a recent post he said he has no respect for some, I'd say that's a stretch to call it hate.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I haven't seen him say he hates anyone, and I read his posts with great interest. If you're referring to a recent post he said he has no respect for some, I'd say that's a stretch to call it hate.

You missed the hate discussions...you were on sabbatical.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
A good example of him is Post #77 in this thread as it shows either stupidity or hate. Either way, it's douchy on his part.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
A good example of him is Post #77 in this thread as it shows either stupidity or hate. Either way, it's douchy on his part.

image.jpeg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Really, so when have I called anyone a NAZI or a KKK member? Grow some brain cells.

The Genie will hand your wish back......Somethings are just not possible.:skull

And isn't it cozy how some won't acknowledge the person that uses hate as a self motivator Talk about groupies.:rolleyes:lmao