WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jager Tap Machine

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Don't really want to sell but realistically I do not use it anymore. Works perfect and is only missing the bottle stoppers - I lost them in the move. You can buy them direct from their website for $6.95 I believe.

Will be out in Havusu on 6/17 and 6/18 so will bring with if someone out there wants it. Otherwise, it's located in the IE. $100. IMG_6950.jpg
IMG_6951.jpg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Brings back bad memories. Used to be my drink of choice. First dui was 19 Jager Bombs some tequila and a few pitchers of beer.  comes out to .34 back if anyone is wondering

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Brings back bad memories. Used to be my drink of choice. First dui was 19 Jager Bombs some tequila and a few pitchers of beer.  comes out to .34 back if anyone is wondering

After a while we stopped using Jager and would just use fireball out of it lol. I don't buy jager anymore but if someone had it I'd still drink it. Love that stuff.

Depending on how you look at it, I'd say close to 5x the legal limit is pretty impressive.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
After a while we stopped using Jager and would just use fireball out of it lol. I don't buy jager anymore but if someone had it I'd still drink it. Love that stuff.

Depending on how you look at it, I'd say close to 5x the legal limit is pretty impressive.

They weren't sure if I needed to go to the hospital 😜 Coo keep telling me I should be dead and I kept telling him I've been drunker 😑 My family has a high tolerance. My second I was a .26. Unfortunately my little brother just got his second. .26 as well. Riding down the cajon pass his bike chain broke. Got him sitting on he side of the 15 👎 He needs to wake up before he kills himself or someone else

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
They weren't sure if I needed to go to the hospital [emoji12] Coo keep telling me I should be dead and I kept telling him I've been drunker [emoji58] My family has a high tolerance. My second I was a .26. Unfortunately my little brother just got his second. .26 as well. Riding down the cajon pass his bike chain broke. Got him sitting on he side of the 15 [emoji107] He needs to wake up before he kills himself or someone else

Mine was "no mud flaps". And tint. Neither one of them was written on the ticket though [emoji849]

Luckily for me, the first one was all it took (knocked on wood). It's been well over 3 years and I won't even drive if I have one. Granted, I still have a lot of life to live but still.

Hopefully your little bro can wake up before it's too late.

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
Don't really want to sell but realistically I do not use it anymore. Works perfect and is only missing the bottle stoppers - I lost them in the move. You can buy them direct from their website for $6.95 I believe.

Will be out in Havusu on 6/17 and 6/18 so will bring with if someone out there wants it. Otherwise, it's located in the IE. $100. View attachment 567742
View attachment 567743
Damn wish this was for fireball. I'd be all over it.

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
Wonder if it possoble or even worth ot to change the graphics? I'm sure thhe base machines are all the same.