WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Otto Warmbier dead: Trump condemns 'brutal' North Korea regime

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
President Trump slammed North Korea's "brutal regime" Monday after the death of college student Otto Warmbier, who was released by the communist nation in a coma last week.

"Lot of bad things happened," Trump said during a White House meeting with technology CEOs, ?but at least we got him home to be with his parents."

"It's a brutal regime," Trump went on, "and we'll be able to handle it."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...trump-condemns-brutal-north-korea-regime.html

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I still think the creepy midget is trying to "poke the bear" and used this incident to up his provocation factor since missiles weren't getting shot out of the sky .....It's reprehensible that a young man paid with his life in this sick game. The midget should somehow be charged with murder in an international court and have a warrant place on him. A dead or alive bounty would be even better.

2CHILL

Reaction score
This:

"A true tragedy and my heart aches for his family. But if we are pretending that North Korea is the only one carrying out extrajudicial killings of people who have made an error in judgement, failed to follow instructions, or were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, let us not forget. Philando Castile, Michael Brown, Freddy Gray, and countless others whose unjustified deaths will also go unavenged."

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This:

"A true tragedy and my heart aches for his family. But if we are pretending that North Korea is the only one carrying out extrajudicial killings of people who have made an error in judgement, failed to follow instructions, or were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, let us not forget. Philando Castile, Michael Brown, Freddy Gray, and countless others whose unjustified deaths will also go unavenged."

Are you fucking kidding me??
Micheal Brown???

If I strong arm rob a storekeeper, then attack the responding LEO and attempt to use his own weapon against him, yeah I'll probably get dead too.

Un-fucking real.

Old Texan

Reaction score
This:

So tell us what to do to end these unjustified deaths?

You're all talk if you post the issue and have no solution to offer.

Should LE just go away and leave communities to fend for themselves?

Are the officers killed over the past year who were targeted by their killers unjustified in the same vain as those you mention in your C&P? They were set up and shot for no other reason than being cops. Is that justified or any type of solution?

Post up your honest thoughts or stop with the "drive by" shit stirring sensationalism.......:rolleyes

2CHILL

Reaction score
White man comes back from North Korea and dies,national incident. African American beaten to death in Greece, nothing. Tell me again how all lives matter...

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Neither of them was in Chicago, New York, or D.C. right ?

Just want to make sure I'm keeping up with all the dead Americans ................

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
White man comes back from North Korea and dies,national incident. African American beaten to death in Greece, nothing. Tell me again how all lives matter...

Greek authorities say the 22-year-old died from severe head injuries. Nine men face voluntary manslaughter charges, including seven Serbians and two workers from the bar. So this is nothing? What do you consider something? Shit being burned?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Greek authorities say the 22-year-old died from severe head injuries. Nine men face voluntary manslaughter charges, including seven Serbians and two workers from the bar. So this is nothing? What do you consider something? Shit being burned?

Chills upset because his "causes" aren't interested because the unfortunate victim was not killed by cops.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Reports on the guy in Greece from the local media are that he and his buddies showed up to the bar smashed at 3am, he was getting grabby and rude with the Serbian waitress after she shut down his advances, Serbian patrons in the barweren't gonna let it continue. Bouncer told him leave, blows thrown between him and bouncer, full blown fight breaks out, American's buddies all run ditching him, Serbs beat the dude's ass and leave, when the Serbs got back to wherever they were staying they heard that the guy died and went and turned themselves in.

I'm not saying it's true, but this aint the story we are getting over here..... So what is the real truth.... Doesn't sound so innocent the way it's being reported there.

Don't fuck around in eastern Europe, it aint America, the same rules and customs don't apply. No different than going out of touristville in Mexico and provoking the locals. Keep your head down, be polite.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Serbia is no doubt far safer than a juke joint in East St. Louis......He would a got whacked and tossed out the door. No patrons saw a damned thing. His body just appeared full of bullets holes, stabbed, and beat all to hell. Out of nowhere.:yikes:yikes

2CHILL

Reaction score
Reports on the guy in Greece from the local media are that he and his buddies showed up to the bar smashed at 3am, he was getting grabby and rude with the Serbian waitress after she shut down his advances, Serbian patrons in the barweren't gonna let it continue. Bouncer told him leave, blows thrown between him and bouncer, full blown fight breaks out, American's buddies all run ditching him, Serbs beat the dude's ass and leave, when the Serbs got back to wherever they were staying they heard that the guy died and went and turned themselves in.

I'm not saying it's true, but this aint the story we are getting over here..... So what is the real truth.... Doesn't sound so innocent the way it's being reported there.

Don't fuck around in eastern Europe, it aint America, the same rules and customs don't apply. No different than going out of touristville in Mexico and provoking the locals. Keep your head down, be polite.

Or:
Two surveillance cameras appear to capture the moments leading up to the violent death of an American tourist on the Greek island of Zakynthos last week.

The first video shows Bakari Henderson, 22, from Austin, Texas, in a bar when a man confronts him, smashing a beer bottle then hitting the young American over the head. Henderson is seen hitting back before running out of the bar.

A second video picks up from a separate bar down the street and shows a mob of men chasing Henderson before pinning him down against a car and beating him to death. The brawl in the second video lasts less than 30 seconds before Henderson's body appears lifeless on the ground.

Greek police spokesman Theodoros Chronopoulos said the exact cause of the fight was unclear, but it started shortly after Henderson took a selfie with one of the bar?s waitresses.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
He attended U of Arizona, every classmate they interviewed here said it would be completely out of character of him to start a fight. He seemed very well liked. True or not it's a very tragic outcome.

Old Texan

Reaction score
So chilly, what is it you want us to do? A guy got killed in a bar fight or was killed by angry Greeks for the helluva it? Apparently no one knows. Is your concern because he was black? Was an American citizen? Or was it because he was a human being without regard to race or nationality?

Serious question, why was his death more important in some way than Otto's life, taken at the hands of a madman playing God in some pissant country?

To me we have 2 tragic events where human beings lost their lives, no matter who they were or their country of origin.

Why are you putting one before the other? The OP was specific to a N.Korean incident. Never intended to be a contest of some sort as you have appeared to have made it. Both tragic deaths. Both human beings.

Until the day you can separate black from white and view both as equal, you're far more a part of the racial issues in the world than you're a cure.:thumbsdown