WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

McCain The Two-Faced Whore

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I want to remind you Tex that I never took the first swing at anyone in here personally, always started out chastising your boy Trump but crazies like you take it personal. Go back in the history of P&G and you will find this to be fact, plus it will give you something to occupy your time today. [emoji6]

You came back to posting for one reason, to stir up shit. You said it. You're doing it.

The game is in your head not mine and I ain't going back and looking for anything. That's your mind game not mine.

It's pretty comical to see how many names and accusations you can make to feel you're winning this game in "your" head.

The election touched some mental button that has you extremely flustered. It's evident to all. I don't know you or anything about you except this massive drivel campaign you're on. Don't care to know anything else. I'm commenting on either an internet character or or a guy that is putting forth his inner workings. Either way, the poster, "you" comes across as bitter and petty and a half bubble off plumb.

But again, you're boring and too predictable. Have fun thinking you're having fun. Take care of your feelings and watch out for the hate jones you're riding on......It can be dangerous to the inner self.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Yup, and you are a willing participant(fish) Tex. [emoji469]
And I remind you that you spent 8 years stirring up shit you hypocrite!
Of course it was objective shit. [emoji3]

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Lol, I have spelling and grammar issues. [emoji106]
That was good! [emoji57]

Your diaper rash comment dumbass. And the inability to use the correct spelling of "peek" are the two latest.

I rest my case. I'll leave your to your mental masturbation. Buh bye

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Your diaper rash comment dumbass. And the inability to use the correct spelling of "peek" are the two latest.

I rest my case. I'll leave your to your mental masturbation. Buh bye

Rest your case on a spelling error? [emoji23]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Reading your posts in just this thread alone.i cannot believe anyone could take you serious.20 k posts in a political forum every post hate and agitation never solution.From here i will go back to enjoying the melt down

What leads you to think they were all made in P&G? And the bigger question is why are you obsessing with MY post counts? Seems creepy to me! [emoji15]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Post count is posted to the public at the left of each of your posts.At the least you have wasted 300hrs of your time posting what you call Fishing on RDP never solution.You define the Democratic party at this time,total obstruction and absolutely no solution,zip.Time for you and i to move on.Just go back and read your posts in this thread,Zero conversation about the subject of the thread.For me i will enjoy the rest of this fine day.:D

I'll point out to you as I did Tex, you took a swing at me first, I'm not going to take any crap off of you.
You keep mentioning there's nothing substantive in my posts, yet your obsessing about my little green light and post analytics, somebody please explain to this guy why he can't see my little green light. [emoji3]
Is this a glimpse into the future of the Fab 5?
[emoji106]

530RL

Reaction score
You post we are trolls,that is priceless.Like i said Welcome back and enjoy the next 7.5 years.Next up will be Ivanka & Jared living in the Whitehouse for another 8.:D. We will drag you along,you will no doubt prosper and have no appreciation of why.Stay here and post another 20k posts,just stay out of our way.:D

Interesting that another alleged conservatives now believes that government is the answer......as long as it is their government.

Those who believe in personal responsibility prosper regardless whom is president. Just like many of us have done over our entire lives while the executive and legislative branch have been controlled by either party.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Interesting that another alleged conservatives now believes that government is the answer......as long as it is their government.

Those who believe in personal responsibility prosper regardless whom is president. Just like many of us have done over our entire lives while the executive and legislative branch have been controlled by either party.

Pffttt.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
This ^^^

Andy B.

Reaction score
The main thing I want the government to do is protect are boarders and destroy ISIS! I can take care of myself and my home thank you very much!! Prosperity is your responsibility and no one else's period!!!!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
The main thing I want the government to do is protect are boarders and destroy ISIS! I can take of myself and my home thank you very much!! Prosperity is your responsibility and no one else's period!!!!

Andy, you have some spelling errors, I thought I would point them out before the newly self appointed spelling/punctuation/grammar cop sees it. [emoji6]
Edit, on second thought I doubt he'll call you out.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
McCain family to support Biden in 2020 race in bid to defeat Trump

z7mcbd8uv8u21.jpg

LMAO 70's show .gif