WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ford, You...........

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Back in January, Trump took a very public victory lap when Ford decided to scrap plans to build a $1.6 billion manufacturing facility in Mexico and invest in its Michigan facilities instead (we discussed it here: Trump Takes Victory Lap After Ford Cancels $1.6 Billion Mexican Expansion Plan As "Vote Of Confidence" In President-Elect).

But, as Ford points out today, Trump's victory lap may have been premature as one of the first strategic actions taken by the company's new CEO, Jim Hackett, will be to relocate the company's 'Focus' production to China rather than Mexico.

Exciting new Ford Focus on the way for North American customers beginning in 2019 with more technology, more space and a number of new Focus models. Next-generation Focus for North America will be globally sourced primarily from China ? rather than Hermosillo, Mexico ? with production starting in the second half of 2019. Current model production ends in mid-2018

Ford is saving $1 billion in investment costs versus its original Focus production plan, improving the financial health of its Focus business and further improving manufacturing scale in China ? all helping create a more operationally fit company.

www SickEmTrump .com :D

F the billion Jim.......................MAGA!!!!!! :swear

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf, the nerve of them playing ole Trump. [emoji3]

530RL

Reaction score
Back in January, Trump took a very public victory lap when Ford decided to scrap plans to build a $1.6 billion manufacturing facility in Mexico and invest in its Michigan facilities instead (we discussed it here: Trump Takes Victory Lap After Ford Cancels $1.6 Billion Mexican Expansion Plan As "Vote Of Confidence" In President-Elect).

But, as Ford points out today, Trump's victory lap may have been premature as one of the first strategic actions taken by the company's new CEO, Jim Hackett, will be to relocate the company's 'Focus' production to China rather than Mexico.

Exciting new Ford Focus on the way for North American customers beginning in 2019 with more technology, more space and a number of new Focus models. Next-generation Focus for North America will be globally sourced primarily from China ? rather than Hermosillo, Mexico ? with production starting in the second half of 2019. Current model production ends in mid-2018

Ford is saving $1 billion in investment costs versus its original Focus production plan, improving the financial health of its Focus business and further improving manufacturing scale in China ? all helping create a more operationally fit company.

www SickEmTrump .com :D

F the billion Jim.......................MAGA!!!!!! :swear

:D:D:D:D:D

0f7176106104358ccd29e02de674b352.jpg

Andy B.

Reaction score
You guys just don't get it or care about America if he fails we're in even deeper shit! When I voted for him I was hoping for him to keep 20% of what he promised I would've been happy. I new the asshats up in Washington would fight tooth and nail for him to fail but you guys pay taxes I just don't get it. Yeah we knew he was full of a lot of shit and had is own agenda(you would be foolish to believe otherwise) but wishing him to fail, you should just leave now with Whoopi and the other Hollywood idiots.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You guys just don't get it or care about America if he fails we're in even deeper shit! When I voted for him I was hoping for him to keep 20% of what he promised I would've been happy. I new the asshats up in Washington would fight tooth and nail for him to fail but you guys pay taxes I just don't get it. Yeah we knew he was full of a lot of shit and had is own agenda(you would be foolish to believe otherwise) but wishing him to fail, you should just leave now with Whoopi and the other Hollywood idiots.

+1

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

+2 You guys ought to really think about your hate towards any President. I couldn't stand O but never wanted him to fail and fail he did. Just thank your lucky stars the BITCH didn't get in there. Six months in and we would be totally underwater with all of us paying for the leaches. Just what the Libashits want.

jet496

Reaction score
Unions. Say no more. Why would you build here when you could do it for 1/4th the cost or more?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

Andy, I've come to realize that it's less about supporting Trump and going with the grain here. Not disrespecting you but I think that's the intention of your post. If not please accept an apology.

I'm just trying to make the best of this admin by laughing about it and having some fun like others have done for the previous 8 years. [emoji106]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

X26

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Don't be so hard on ole Reege because he stepped in it. [emoji1]

You're like a moth with a light on in the night..........easy!!! :drink

Andy B.

Reaction score
Andy, I've come to realize that it's less about supporting Trump and going with the grain here. Not disrespecting you but I think that's the intention of your post. If not please accept an apology.

I'm just trying to make the best of this admin by laughing about it and having some fun like others have done for the previous 8 years. [emoji106]

The main difference between O and Trump is that we've seen 8 years of his crap and it was bad and that health bill just keeps on giving NOT!!!! We can visit this again in two years and hopefully I won't be eating a big shit sandwich!! LOL!

Apology accepted.:thumbsup

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Sadly, those who lost jobs and insurance and other issues do not see any humor. The nation's largest engineering and build firms laid off a major portion of staff in O's last couple years as industry drug to a halt. Trump as clownish as he can be and as obnoxious and combative as he comes across, is who we have to pick up a lot of pieces. He deserves a chance and as promised he's brought in some talented people to get the nation back in order, no matter what the doubters and mMSM and Dem detractors want to put forth.

The arguments against him are one thing. The pure hatred based on his persona and blocking tactics used to slow down any progress at all, is way over a line. That line is doing what can be done to jumpstart a failing economy, protect the nation from what is happening to other western nations, and other issues O left us to doing our from under.

You talk about O's 8 years like you supported him, yet claim you didn't vote for him and are a Republican. The way you carry on, you're basically someone that has bitter hatred for Trump and nothing else just because. Based on what? If Trump can accomplish but a minor part of what he intended, we're that much farther and then some ahead of where O left us. And 100%+ ahead of where HRC would have taken us. That's more than enough for me to support him until he doesn't deserve to be supported.......

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Sadly, those who lost jobs and insurance and other issues do not see any humor. The nation's largest engineering and build firms laid off a major portion of staff in O's last couple years as industry drug to a halt. Trump as clownish as he can be and as obnoxious and combative as he comes across, is who we have to pick up a lot of pieces. He deserves a chance and as promised he's brought in some talented people to get the nation back in order, no matter what the doubters and mMSM and Dem detractors want to put forth.

The arguments against him are one thing. The pure hatred based on his persona and blocking tactics used to slow down any progress at all, is way over a line. That line is doing what can be done to jumpstart a failing economy, protect the nation from what is happening to other western nations, and other issues O left us to doing our from under.

You talk about O's 8 years like you supported him, yet claim you didn't vote for him and are a Republican. The way you carry on, you're basically someone that has bitter hatred for Trump and nothing else just because. Based on what? If Trump can accomplish but a minor part of what he intended, we're that much farther and then some ahead of where O left us. And 100%+ ahead of where HRC would have taken us. That's more than enough for me to support him until he doesn't deserve to be supported.......

One word, HYPOCRITE!!