WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Casale 29s

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
Looking for a set of 25-29 or close to, gears. back of box stamped 61000-1. 10 degree

Daniel

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 29 or close to, gears. back of box stamped 61000-1.

Daniel

10 deg box

Hit up:

Tom Bentley

JJ Beaver

Connolly Marine

Just a few peeps off the top of my head who exchange/sell gears

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
good looking out. Spoke with jj but don't want the boat down on a weekend to do an exchange and he is off racing anyway. Didn't think of the other 2. Tried reaching out to SteveO as well but waiting to hear back. Exchange may be hard as the boat is at our vacation home too.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
good looking out. Spoke with jj but don't want the boat down on a weekend to do an exchange and he is off racing anyway. Didn't think of the other 2. Tried reaching out to SteveO as well but waiting to hear back. Exchange may be hard as the boat is at our vacation home too.

I imagine you can buy the gears outright and send them in later for the exchange credit, yea?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

You may not hear back from Steveo, which is why I didn't list him.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Superdave013, Sweet Performance here on the boards just poked his head in, he used to exchange gears as well, I don't know if he does anymore though.

oldschool

Reaction score
If it were me I'd call Dave @ Connelly Marine. Is this for a C500?

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
back up, back up, back up..... this unit is water cooled. whats the tallest gear we can put in a virgin case without machining the water jackets out? never thought about that, our raceboat is machined out and we don't run that tall of a gear anyway.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
back up, back up, back up..... this unit is water cooled. whats the tallest gear we can put in a virgin case without machining the water jackets out? never thought about that, our raceboat is machined out and we don't run that tall of a gear anyway.

That is a question best answered by one of the 4 guys already listed.