WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Care

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The whores at work. :thumbsdown

White House and Capitol Hill officials are exploring potential deals to divvy up billions of dollars to individual senators? priorities in a wide-ranging bid to secure votes for the imperiled GOP health care bill.

Hang em high!!!! :finger

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
No vote this week according to CNN. At this point I'd say another year of O'Care due to the time it takes for insurers to react.
CNN even brought Wolf in early to break the news. [emoji3]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Trump blaming the Dems for obstruction, he's got the majority's, what's the problem? [emoji3]

RodnJen

Reaction score
Party of repeal, replace and retreat seems to be having a little trouble actually doing their job.:thumbsup

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing, why do you eat your own in the case of Senator Heller who is vulnerable in '18 by running negative ads about him? [emoji57]

RodnJen

Reaction score
Maybe Trump should hold and Independence Day victory rally to punctuate the election results. That'll show'em.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Senator Collins makes a great point, Trump should have started with infrastructure that has bipartisan support.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I wish McConnel would listen to Schumer, he's making some valid points. Not all but enough to get some support.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Party of repeal, replace and retreat seems to be having a little trouble actually doing their job.:thumbsup

On THIS issue, I agree........................pussies!

Senator Collins makes a great point, Trump should have started with infrastructure that has bipartisan support.

Of course, RINO's love to spend!!!!! :thumbsdown

That dunce from Maine actually thinks the tards would work with them........................:rotflmao:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
House goes to recess early due to delay in Senate health care vote. Don't they have other stuff they could be working on? [emoji107]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
McCain out next week, does he have to vote in presence to bring the healthcare bill up for debate?

530RL

Reaction score
Does anyone else get a chuckle out of the irony that the vote on Trumpcare is being held up because McCain was receiving some of the best care possible at Mayo? Wonder who was paying for that. :D

Oh yeah, the same people that pay for medicare expansion and the ACA with a 3.8% tax hike........What's good for Trumpkins, is bad for the rest of America......

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone else get a chuckle out of the irony that the vote on Trumpcare is being held up because McCain was receiving some of the best care possible at Mayo? Wonder who was paying for that. :D

Believe me or not, I did see that ironic. [emoji3]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I saw on the news this weekend people prefer O'Care over T'care 2:1 in the current Senate version. [emoji15]

Sandlord

Reaction score
Damn, he missed a perfect opportunity to say "if you like your plan, keep your plan"

jet496

Reaction score
I saw on the news this weekend people prefer O'Care over T'care 2:1 in the current Senate version. [emoji15]

I have to agree with you. Even though I don't know what the hell is in Trumpcare, they should either repeal Ocare, which would be preferable, or just leave it alone. We'll see.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Something I just learned from someone who works inside with all this O'care.

Medicaid claims for service and prescription must now be approved within 24 hours. Sounds good right.

People who pay for insurance with rising premiums and deductibles will now have to wait until those Medicaid claims are processed. Was told the average wait time is about 4 days!

Seems fair! No wonder so many people are happy with the service. It's free and you get to go to the front of the line!!!