WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2 Minutes in the Murder Vector

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
[video=youtube_https;QCwmgnBgLng]https://youtu.be/QCwmgnBgLng[/video]

I need to get some heavier duty mounts for these Cameras.. Sorry the video is a little Shaky. Quick Blast up to just over 90, and then passing Johnny1.0 in his DCB out on the main body of the lake. I'm not sure what happened with the Cameras, but they skipped some sections of the lake, and the only backwards facing sections that I have are in the video.

RD

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Nice video and I like it without the normal music

Enen

Reaction score
Was that a Schiada that blew past it at 42 seconds in? [emoji51]

2016ViperTA

Reaction score
For the LHC newbies like me, what are the specs of the "Murder Vector ?" Any more pics ?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Fucking Vossmeyer! Lol! I was hoping for some impromptu racing that weekend. The lake looks really good in the video though at least.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
no lanyard? no life vest? no helmet? HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL :D

Well it's got a throttle return spring so the lanyard deal is far less important than a non return situation.. They were just cruising back to the marina and lightly got after it a couple times. Most casual boaters don't throw lifelines on just for that.. The Die hard race guys do though. Six in one hand half a dozen in the other depending on which side of the fence you are on.. I'll say I'm happy I live in a country that allows us the freedom to make that choice. I don't know anybody that wears helmets recreational boating.. Honestly (and I'm no expert) I'd think wearing one with the idea of entering the water, would be more dangerous than not wearing one. I don't care how you strap that thing down, they still look like they'd break your neck to me if it managed to "bucket" at all.

For the LHC newbies like me, what are the specs of the "Murder Vector ?" Any more pics ?

Just a buddies boat.. It's out here this weekend, I'll try to get some more pics of it and better video. I need to get some lower profile camera mounts because mine are vibrating, and I can't seem to stop it.. Strange because these are the same cameras / mounts that ran 150 in the Nordic, and it was dead ass smooth..

RD

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Well it's got a throttle return spring so the lanyard deal is far less important than a non return situation.. They were just cruising back to the marina and lightly got after it a couple times. Most casual boaters don't throw lifelines on just for that.. The Die hard race guys do though. Six in one hand half a dozen in the other depending on which side of the fence you are on.. I'll say I'm happy I live in a country that allows us the freedom to make that choice. I don't know anybody that wears helmets recreational boating.. Honestly (and I'm no expert) I'd think wearing one with the idea of entering the water, would be more dangerous than not wearing one. I don't care how you strap that thing down, they still look like they'd break your neck to me if it managed to "bucket" at all.

RD
I was joking. Lol. With all the "I can't believe you would do that" posts lately.
I wear flip flops on my Harley & fly acrobatic open cockpit airplanes with no parachute. LOL

Squirtsfar

Reaction score
Awesome boat, more specs please. One thing is for sure, if I tried to go that fast withy wife in the boat my shoulder would be black and blue from her punching me..... lol

oldschool

Reaction score
Cool video. I would venture to guess that there are more "harmonics" going on with the v drive boat than an outdrive boat, with regards to the cameras.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Cool video. I would venture to guess that there are more "harmonics" going on with the v drive boat than an outdrive boat, with regards to the cameras.
This is definitely true. That was being discussed Saturday on the beach with how loud the V-drive is.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Guy driving the boat looks like your avatar.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
If when sitting down my knees are above gunwale of the boat I'll pass on that ride.:eek:D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
If when sitting down my knees are above gunwale of the boat I'll pass on that ride.:eek:D
I don't think it'd really matter since I'm sure you'll come up with any excuse but it's not that shallow of a boat.

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
Murder Vector... a.k.a "Flipped and Blown"

Always loved this boat. All the Chevy BowTie cut outs in the anodizing are cool too.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
top of the steering wheel looks bent from holding on:thumbsup:champagne::thumbsup

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I don't think it'd really matter since I'm sure you'll come up with any excuse but it's not that shallow of a boat.

Could of fooled me...

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 7.25.25 PM.png

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Watch the whole video. Her knees aren't there the entire time. It's an open stringer boat and the seats are a good 6 to 8 inches above the TOP of the stringers at least. Plus, the Vector is a Vee bottom, not a flat or a tunnel so there is more depth to it.

Hammer

Reaction score
She has her feet on top of something. The boat is about the same depth as mine.. You sit in it, not on it. Most the time she puts her feet on the dash.

RD

I think she's holding her purse with her knees and she's probably got the soft cooler under her feet to keep it from sliding around.

That boat doesn't have any place to put things when you are hauling ass.