WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Conspiracy Theory.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I got to thinking about this whole goat rope. Comey, Mueller, Rosenfeld and the Special Counsel. Could it be that Comey is the Patriot, actually he's the one who is dumb as a fox? I would like ALL of us, both sides of the isle to at least think this through.

Comey admitted in the Senate hearings that he actually "engineered" the Special Counsel. That said, why did he then bring Lynch and her comments about "Call it a matter" into this hearing when she had zero to do with it? was it so they could legitimately investigate her as well with the same SC? How about Clinton, same thing? He was obviously troubled before the election by this.

We've all heard the rumors about Lynch assuring some Dems that the investigation won't go anywhere. Could Comey have planned this all along?

I consider myself a Patriot by any definition. I also want to believe that my F.B.I. is pure, honest, and a man whom finds himself the director of the agency is a Patriot and loves this country and it's institutions to a fault. Hopefully, we are all being fooled by the game-master Comey and he is the ultimate puppet master.

This actually all makes more sense to me than an investigation that has no proof of anything.

What say the P&G political brain trust?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I got to thinking about this whole goat rope. Comey, Mueller, Rosenfeld and the Special Counsel. Could it be that Comey is the Patriot, actually he's the one who is dumb as a fox? I would like ALL of us, both sides of the isle to at least think this through.

Comey admitted in the Senate hearings that he actually "engineered" the Special Counsel. That said, why did he then bring Lynch and her comments about "Call it a matter" into this hearing when she had zero to do with it? was it so they could legitimately investigate her as well with the same SC? How about Clinton, same thing? He was obviously troubled before the election by this.

We've all heard the rumors about Lynch assuring some Dems that the investigation won't go anywhere. Could Comey have planned this all along?

I consider myself a Patriot by any definition. I also want to believe that my F.B.I. is pure, honest, and a man whom finds himself the director of the agency is a Patriot and loves this country and it's institutions to a fault. Hopefully, we are all being fooled by the game-master Comey and he is the ultimate puppet master.

This actually all makes more sense to me than an investigation that has no proof of anything.

Quite possible and worth thinking about.

I'd give my left fucking nut towards it being a plan between Trump and Comey to bring down the Clinton and the whole crooked mess.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Hell at my age, I'd give the right one and 6" off my cock, yeah I can live with the remaining 8" just fine, to see the looks on the resident haters ugly mugs when Trump pulled a deal like that off.:skull:lmao

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

I'd give my left fucking nut towards it being a plan between Trump and Comey to bring down the Clinton and the whole crooked mess.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Hell at my age, I'd give the right one and 6" off my cock, yeah I can live with the remaining 8" just fine, to see the looks on the resident haters ugly mugs when Trump pulled a deal like that off.:skull:lmao

Hell, all this time I thought you were an older white guy!!!:D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
His Looooretta comments weren't necessary and rather curious for sure.

[video=youtube_https;i9NyDzX4GLM]https://youtu.be/i9NyDzX4GLM[/video]

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

ohMyGod.jpg

saucedaddy

Reaction score

Comey & Lynch were just Bluffing!:D

saucedaddy

Reaction score

Well, since that remaining 8" you have jammed in backside is still connected to Stainmaker, your gonna have to ask him for permission to leave it in?:drink
Btw... GPAU!:champagne:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Well, since that remaining 8" you have jammed in backside is still connected to Stainmaker, your gonna have to ask him for permission to leave it in?:drink

:yikes

Get the crib ready..................:D

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

DROP THE MIC. :lmao

Nasty as hell, but funny. :)

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

At first I said Wtf Saucer then I read it again. [emoji23]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

IMG_2112.jpg