WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boo Hoo Lisa

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not sure if any of you saw this interview a month or so ago, but this racist bitch has been terminated from her teaching job at Essex. :drink

[video=youtube_https;dsRyYr7XuVI]https://youtu.be/dsRyYr7XuVI[/video]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...lack-lives-matter-party/ar-BBDbiCw?li=BBnb7Kz

Racism is racism, and a racist is a racist...it does not matter what color you are or where you work. Her statement: "The Newark resident said she "thought living in a black and brown city and working for a black and brown college would be a safe space for her to share her viewpoints."

"It should be a safe place for me", she said. "I thought when I came home from war, I would be safe.?Instead, I was fired."says it all.
Flagrant racist period. She basically admits and acknowledges her racist viewpoint.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I applaud the college for weeding out a racist who cannot even recognize her hypocrisy.

?The college affirms its right to select employees who represent the institution appropriately and are aligned with our mission,? Munroe said, while noting it ?supports and affirms the right of free speech and independent views and expressions of those views for our faculty and staff.?

She thought wrong. Her viewpoints are likely racially motivated and she likely misuses her position to spread racial hatred. Dumb bitch cannot understand she is the problem with what she condemns about the nation.

After her firing, Durden told NJ.com that said she has received support from staff members and students. The Newark resident said she thought living in a ?black and brown city? and working for a ?black and brown college? would be a ?safe space? for her to share her viewpoints.

?It should be a safe place for me,? she said. ?I thought when I came home from war, I would be safe.? Instead, ?I was fired.?

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Talk about fake reporting. If you click on the link to that story on MSN the video doesn't show all the nasty shit she said in the beginning, just shows the end which was a little tamer.:rolleyes

KevinR

Reaction score
Yes I did see that interview live. What a riot! I love the expression Tucker gets on his face when he listens to his guests' way left/liberal beliefs and comments. It's like in his head he's going " what kind of crack is this person on?" :headscratch:

Got another good laugh when I read yesterday she got canned.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Black women are the most racist people on this planet that I have ran into, when it comes to racism, thanks orca, oh I mean oprah[emoji107]

rrrr

Reaction score

Lisa Durden is not only a racist asshole shit stirrer, her words cheapen the real events and horror that black people experienced in the past.

First of all, she said of her interview with Carlson she was "publicly lynched". No, she was called out for saying things that aren't true, and for inciting hatred against innocent black people by calling for racist action against all whites. How many borderline psychos saw that interview, and as a result perhaps have gone further into dementia that could result in the murder of innocent citizens?

As for being "publicly lynched", she dares to compare her being called out by Carlson, other media, churches, civic organizations, etc. to the violent hanging deaths that several thousand blacks experienced at the hands of violent white racists during the period from the founding of our country up to the 1970s. For this alone she should be ostracized and blackballed, prohibited from ever speaking publicly or working again.

She has also said her First Amendment rights were violated because she was fired. Again, the magnitude of her own stupidity is incredible. Even though she is a professor, a person with graduate college degrees, she either doesn't understand the Constitution or is being intentionally ignorant and trying to inflame and incite mobs to violence and rioting.

The First Amendment protects our speech, freedom to assemble, and exercise of religion from being quashed by the government, not by our employers, media, or other citizens.

All in all Durden shows a stunning ignorance of our freedoms as Americans, and she is doing her best to limit those freedoms and convincing black members of our society that it's OK to espouse hatred and intolerance. She's no better than the Aryan Brotherhood, spreading poison, encouraging the weak and aimless to violence.