Does regor even own a boat

shueman

Reaction score
I believe this is his ... my all-time fave Eliminator creation :thumbsup

102_1417.JPG

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
....and he looks like he can foldamotherfuckerinhalf, the backwards way.

Might want to pump the brakes a bit.

Just sayin.

Brian

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
....and he looks like he can foldamotherfuckerinhalf, the backwards way.

Might want to pump the brakes a bit.

Just sayin.

Brian

LOl... I remember you typing that out after the Damn Run last year. At the time I thought Regor was the older pasty dude in the black shorts and hat, kind looking like plankton, and figured you were poking at him a bit:skull After further research he was not that guy at all, and from the few pics I've seen in that thread it is very possible he could foldamotherfuckerinhalfbackwards if he's the 4'3" 220lb miget/pitbull looking dude in the orangeish/red shorts i'm thinking he is:skull

By the way older pasty dude in black shorts... no offense... i'm getting older and pastier by the day. I just happened to have a nice sunburn going that day so I didn't glow quite as much on the beach:D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Midgetpitbulllookingdude. Noted.

No sir.

Yep, thats the dude. I remember saying about the same, haha. "You are nothing like I thought, you look like you couldfoldamotherfuckerinhalfbackward." :)

Shorter than me, if that was somehow possible, twice as wide, 1.5 thicker, and built. When I introduced myself and shook his hand, Iwasscaredtherewouldbenothingleftofit. :)

Brian

LOl... I remember you typing that out after the Damn Run last year. At the time I thought Regor was the older pasty dude in the black shorts and hat, kind looking like plankton, and figured you were poking at him a bit:skull After further research he was not that guy at all, and from the few pics I've seen in that thread it is very possible he could foldamotherfuckerinhalfbackwards if he's the 4'3" 220lb miget/pitbull looking dude in the orangeish/red shorts i'm thinking he is:skull

By the way older pasty dude in black shorts... no offense... i'm getting older and pastier by the day. I just happened to have a nice sunburn going that day so I didn't glow quite as much on the beach:D

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Midgetpitbulllookingdude. Noted.

No sir.

Yep, thats the dude. I remember saying about the same, haha. "You are nothing like I thought, you look like you couldfoldamotherfuckerinhalfbackward." :)

Shorter than me, if that was somehow possible, twice as wide, 1.5 thicker, and built. When I introduced myself and shook his hand, Iwasscaredtherewouldbenothingleftofit. :)

Brian

I thought he was going to yell at me for having a pension so I just stayed clear and hid in the bushes:skull plankton looking dude or not!

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I thought he was going to yell at me for having a pension so I just stayed clear and hid in the bushes:skull plankton looking dude or not!

Yea you don'twantthatdudeonyourbadside. :)

He was cool people though, didn't get to chat long as you and I headed north shortly after.

I am pretty sure there aren't a lot of people that feel cops shouldn't be taken care of, and you guys pay into that anyway. Not like SS that will be gone by the time it becomes available.

Brian

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

We call those guys 4X4s. 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide.

I have not met Regor so I cannot comment.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Brian, stop building up expectations on me please. Always and I mean always, set the bar low. I really need the element of surprise!!!!!!!! :D

I'd like to think I'm Bruce Lee, but I'm just a shit talking little bastard that likes to have a good time. :thumbsup

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
When I first started reading regor's posts, I figured he was about 13, and on his mom's computer! :D

Especially with the Sponge Bob content and all...

:fsakes :D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I always thought regor was a tennis pro with dyslexia[emoji1]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Regor is like rivergames when they post, I jus lol , the sayings these guys come up with. [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji6] [emoji4][emoji202]