WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Don Pedro Lake

oldschool

Reaction score
Anyone been to Pedro lately? Headed up this week and was curious what the debris situation was like.

707dog

Reaction score
post up some pics when your there we are camping july/ aug there, its such a beautiful lake the water will probably be a bit nipply and the water fall should still be flowing

oldschool

Reaction score
post up some pics when your there we are camping july/ aug there, its such a beautiful lake the water will probably be a bit nipply and the water fall should still be flowing

Will do. We will be going back throughout the summer. It's full.

great_escape

Reaction score
I was there Memorial Day, the lake was full and a bit chilly but not cool enough to keep us out of the water. We saw no debris in the main body of the lake but if you head up river from Moccasin Point you will quickly run into a log jam. Have fun its one of our favorite destinations.

oldschool

Reaction score
I was there Memorial Day, the lake was full and a bit chilly but not cool enough to keep us out of the water. We saw no debris in the main body of the lake but if you head up river from Moccasin Point you will quickly run into a log jam. Have fun its one of our favorite destinations.

Cool. We had a spot at Moccasin booked, but I moved it to Blue Oak because I thought the debris would be bad up there. They are doing fireworks on Sunday, should be fun.

HighVoltage329

Reaction score
Blue Oaks is good when the lake is full & you can see the fire works if you walk up the road a little. Have Fun!!!