WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So who is going to be next?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Lots of bitching about Trump and no mention of who is going to be the Dem nominee in 2020 or who the Libertarians are going to find as a real choice.......

HRC again? Biden? Schumer maybe?

Libertarians, you got anyone in the wings that can be more coherent than Johnson and actually gains some attention?

Just curious with all the discontent being aired.......

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Likely Biden, and I'd vote for him if he ran against Trump except for his stance on the 2nd prevents me from doing so.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I like Biden, and would vote for him, but not sure he's up for the task. My guess is Warren will be in the mix.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter to me. Put a fresh steaming pile of shit up against Trump and I will vote for it.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
But who do I think would be an awesome President?....Gavin Newsom.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I say they try to reinvent their messiahs run to the White House again by coaching up Kamala Harris between now and the run up.

She's black and a women. They'll use the racist crutch they love so much every chance they can get.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

He's white and a male. Dem's only allow one of those. They need a crutch to fall on and a rich white man wont work.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

He's going to lose the CA governor race to Tony "We clean your toilets" Villar! :party:

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I would be willing to wager it will be Cory Booker. Anyone wish to put a 20.00 at risk?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I say they try to reinvent their messiahs run to the White House again by coaching up Kamala Harris between now and the run up.

She's black and a women. They'll use the racist crutch they love so much every chance they can get.

Yah man..She's Jamaican and Indian. (Red Dot Kind). :champagne:
:D

FreeBird236

Reaction score
The only chance the democrat's have is somebody new, everyone mentioned so far is a joke, but feel free to promote one of these losers.;)

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Yah man..She's Jamaican and Indian. (Red Dot Kind). :champagne:
:D

Everything but American. That's the only one I haven't heard her described as.

Those DNA home kits are going to pay off big in the next election lol

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Got any Americans you can run?

Nope...they've run them all off. I think the D's are going to be shocked at the next national election. What few Regan Democrats were left, will surly flee the party of the outcasts.

I guess they feel, by their math they have a enough votes with all the special protected classes they've developed to win??

Can you imaging the D's running a white, heterosexual male for President? In all seriousness, they've lost their identity. Its all about checking pertinent boxes now

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Nope...they've run them all off. I think the D's are going to be shocked at the next national election. What few Regan Democrats were left, will surly flee the party of the outcasts.

I guess they feel, by their math they have a enough votes with all the special protected classes they've developed to win??

The same math that failed them last year?
I like it!

To be honest, IMO, it's too early to forecast 2020.
Trump hasn't had his litmus test yet as far responding to an attack or some sort of other major REAL event.

A lot can happen in 3 years. The outright scandals that I feel will come to light concerning O and his reign may gut the Dems completely.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
So why did you call her Jamaican and Indian?

Here. You can figure it out on your own. :rolleyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

Kamala Devi Harris (/ˈkɑːmələ/, KAH-muh-luh;[SUP][8][/SUP]) was born on October 20, 1964 in Oakland, California. She is the daughter of a Tamil Indian mother, Dr. Shyamala Gopalan Harris (1938?2009), a breast cancer researcher who emigrated from Chennai, India, in 1960,[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP] and a Jamaican-American father, Donald Harris, a Stanford University economics professor.[SUP][15][/SUP] Her name, Kamala, means "lotus flower" in Sanskrit.[SUP][16][/SUP]

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The same math that failed them last year?
I like it!

To be honest, IMO, it's too early to forecast 2020.
Trump hasn't had his litmus test yet as far responding to an attack or some sort of other major REAL event.

A lot can happen in 3 years. The outright scandals that I feel will come to light concerning O and his reign may gut the Dems completely.

Even with 3.5 years to the next circus, to me their should be some names popping up. HRC was known as her payback/legacy parade was booked when she sat down for O.

To me Biden is too old and far too vanilla for the bottom tier voters including Berns Bunch.

Warren has too many enemies within and has loser written all over her.

Harris makes a lot of sense as she's seedy, crooked, and charismatic to the win at any cost bunch. Just what they found in O. But is she too pushy and bitchy as evidenced in her grilling of Sessions? And is she able to be trusted with the "deals behind the scenes". Hers is another big ego that must be fed and controlled. O did good until he left office and went on the binge he's stilling riding.:skull

And what about the Libertarians? Nary a peep. Where is that 3rd party we all would love to see as a viable alternative. Harris vs Trump could allow some serious traction to be gained.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Here. You can figure it out on your own. :rolleyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

Kamala Devi Harris (/ˈkɑːmələ/, KAH-muh-luh;[SUP][8][/SUP]) was born on October 20, 1964 in Oakland, California. She is the daughter of a Tamil Indian mother, Dr. Shyamala Gopalan Harris (1938?2009), a breast cancer researcher who emigrated from Chennai, India, in 1960,[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP] and a Jamaican-American father, Donald Harris, a Stanford University economics professor.[SUP][15][/SUP] Her name, Kamala, means "lotus flower" in Sanskrit.[SUP][16][/SUP]

You're just being obtuse. You know damn well what I mean.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Trump will be 75. If it makes it that long....

Damn! She sure doesn't look it!

IMG_0169.jpg