WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just a little heads up for you drunk boaters....

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
This weekend is Operation Dry Water. Law enforcement agencies will be out in full force looking for you drunks.

http://www.operationdrywater.org

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 9.43.30 AM.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
GOOD! I'm tired of swerving out of the way of drunk boaters.. I spill my cocktail every dam time!
Ain't illegal to drink and drive a boat. Just illegal to be drunk and driving one. Unless it's like LA County Parks dept that doesn't allow alcohol at all on lake Castaic.

traquer

Reaction score
Pro-tip: If you're headin in at night or cruisin the Channel after dark and a cop boat changes their course and idles head-on at you don't do anything. Just maintain your course and they will correct. Oldest trick in the book gives probable cause to board too I guess since you're driving 'erratically'

Advantage 1

Reaction score
You know, these Becks are really good. Inmates have spoken about these before and I finally bought some a few weeks ago. Kind of weird having that 'beer' taste but not catching a buzz. Good stuff :thumbsup

Attachments

• 20170625_111308.jpg
    20170625_111308.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: TBI

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Pro-tip: If you're headin in at night or cruisin the Channel after dark and a cop boat changes their course and idles head-on at you don't do anything. Just maintain your course and they will correct. Oldest trick in the book gives probable cause to board too I guess since you're driving 'erratically'

No way.. they really do that? Lol

FYI they don't need cause to hoard your vessel.

traquer

Reaction score
No way.. they really do that? Lol

FYI they don't need cause to hoard your vessel.

Hell yeah. I always notice it on holiday weekends. Like WTF you turning straight at me for about 50 yards out? First time I was all sawing the wheel trying to get out of their way and they came right over. I'm sure anyone that's got something to hide or is a rookie boater will get nervous and do it. Never came up to me ever since though and it's a little game I play and point it out to the passengers before it's about to happen lol. I don't drive drunk though ever.

4Waters

Reaction score
FAKE CHAMPAGNE!

It must be because Trump claims he's never had a drop of alcohol.:rolleyes

I believe Trump has never had a drop of alcohol like I believe Bill Clinton never inhaled, I don't know why he said that, alcohol is not taboo.