WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

London Bridge resort Week from July 21 - 28

ksudeshi

Reaction score
I have a week booked at the London Bridge resort that I am not going to be able to use. I also have a boat slip booked for the same time. I would rather someone get this for a smoking deal rather than not using it. It is a one bedroom with a pull out couch and full kitchen. 2 rooms in total and will sleep 4-6. Let me know if you are interested and want to make an offer. I would like to get $750 but am open to offers. London Bridge for $100 a night is a bargain. I would also be open to sell a few nights at a time if you don't need the whole week. Please pm me with any questions.

ksudeshi

Reaction score
Two weeks out! Any interest? I will even split up the week if you only want to come out for Friday- Sunday or any combination.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
A week too soon, otherwise I would have been on it.

ksudeshi

Reaction score
Understood. My brother has one for sale for the same dates. Jan 21-28. His is a two bedroom however so he is looking for slightly more. Pm me if interested. Wsuwrhr, I am assuming you mean that you needed it for the week after right?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Understood. My brother has one for sale for the same dates. Jan 21-28. His is a two bedroom however so he is looking for slightly more. Pm me if interested. Wsuwrhr, I am assuming you mean that you needed it for the week after right?

Yes sir, exactly the weekend, Thursday to Monday, following. :)

July 27-31st

ksudeshi

Reaction score
I'll see if they have availability and it can be switched. If we can switch it, are you interested at $800 for the week?

ksudeshi

Reaction score
Unfortunately no availability for those dates. The week will have to remain from July 21-28. Thanks for asking. Any other interest?

boataholic

Reaction score
I have a deluxe 2 bedroom with slip booked for Aug. 4-11 if anyone is interested.