WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

QMP Racing

Rickybobby

Reaction score
I recently worked with a long time engine guy and QMP Racing Engines to rebuild the BBC in my tug (Very happy with the results!!!). I wanted to do a write up on the shop and the work they do but I stumbled onto this guy's write up and I think he did a nice job (maybe better than what I could do???). See what ya think.
ps
This shop has built some HUGE power for other members here!!!!!
rb

https://www.facebook.com/search/str...xMzllNzg5MjQ1NTI4MTgyZTY2ZDZjZjVhZDAxNGI4In0=

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Great shop to deal with. I've known Brad Lagman and Mike Consolo (rat boy) for years,

Rickybobby

Reaction score
QMP in the same shop still?

Not sure where they were before but their current shop is on Owensmouth in the Valley. My engine builder was their Sunnen rep and helped those guys put together some serious machines and tooling.

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Great shop to deal with. I've known Brad Lagman and Mike Consolo (rat boy) for years,

Looked for you on Sunday Ritchey at the car show. It was pretty crowded and a bit warm. Hope your "procedure" went well.:D

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Were these guys "street racers" back in the 90's ?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Unfortunately, didn't make it since was still stuck in the hospital. I was extremely disappointed that I was unable to go. Will be there next year.

Looked for you on Sunday Ritchey at the car show. It was pretty crowded and a bit warm. Hope your "procedure" went well.:D

Yes, both were racers in the SFV.

Were these guys "street racers" back in the 90's ?