Kid Rock Confirms Senate Run: "Sick and Tired of Politician's Bullshit" :drnkfr

Attachments

• Kid Rock.jpg
    Kid Rock.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 20

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Why not....we have a game show host for President. Maybe Tom Cruise could head up the military.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Any rock star that takes a few minutes out of their life to do this is ok in my book.:thumbsup

I agree but then you guys throw out the "R" word all the time like total hypocrite pieces of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
That's good, you know your name. :thumbsup

I was almost asleep until Kevin McHale challenged me to a basketball game! :grumble:

You could literally kill him twice in one event. :D Although 530 flies, I doubt he has an 8 foot wingspan. Either way win or lose to whoever, I will sponsor the first fitty bucks to see this event. )Recorded obviously( :D

This has to be worth some good laughs and a couple of good dinners. Hell it could combine like the Olympics with a paddle board race and some other events. It's limitless with sponsorships. :champagne:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You could literally kill him twice in one event. :D Although 530 flies, I doubt he has an 8 foot wingspan. Either way win or lose to whoever, I will sponsor the first fitty bucks to see this event. )Recorded obviously( :D

This has to be worth some good laughs and a couple of good dinners. Hell it could combine like the Olympics with a paddle board race and some other events. It's limitless with sponsorships. :champagne:

We're talking you tube gold mine here!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Your mommie is concerned.:D

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is sounding the alarm with her Democratic base, warning a Senate run by Detroit bad boy Kid Rock could be the second coming of Donald Trump. :yikes

She's probably correct.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Your mommie is concerned.:D

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is sounding the alarm with her Democratic base, warning a Senate run by Detroit bad boy Kid Rock could be the second coming of Donald Trump. :yikes

Debbie Stabenow in the minds of MI conservatives has worn out her welcome and subject to defeat if a worthy opponent shows up. She has failed at improving the business climate and lives off other issues but gets reelected mainly on her longevity in politics and being a familiar name. same old modus operandi as typical political lifers.

I don't know how qualified Kid Rock is as far as what needs to be done.:rolleyes But he'll get votes based on name and disgust with the incumbent. I really don't see him as electable, but it would be good to see him in some way help remove Stabenow.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
She dealt me Pai Gow at Pechanga last weekend and said I needed to give the house 50% of my winnings!! :grumble:

Sounds like she's still sipping that fire water into those high cheek bones [emoji106]

Tank

Reaction score
If I lived in Michigan I'd vote for Kid Rock in a flat second. Guy made it big in Ca and moves back to Michigan to pump money into the economy with opening his brewery and music studio and some other ventures. I don't care what side of the ticket you're on, that guy walks the walk and is actually a really cool dude that wants to help Michigan and it's residents. If your seat could be taken by KR then yea, you should be very scared, he's well liked out there and is good for Michigan!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Got our tickets in the mail today!!!!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Uh-Oh Snowflakes! It appears Trump mania is expanding and gaining popularity. Fuck the polls, Reality tells the story! :champagne:

Now continue chasing your Russian witches
:witch::witch:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Uh-Oh Snowflakes! It appears Trump mania is expanding and gaining popularity. Fuck the polls, Reality tells the story! :champagne:

Now I present to you Snickers fake math...36% approval rating as of this morning, down from 40 [emoji3]
Btw, that's the lowest approval rating by any president in the last 70 years.
MAGA! [emoji23]

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump?s job performance. Fifty-seven percent (57%) disapprove.

lard ass

Banned
Reaction score
Latest pols show 97% of voters think corvettes are piles of shit.😊

530RL

Reaction score
Sonny Bono, Gopher from the Love Boat, Al Franken, Donald Trump.......why not Kid Rock.

I am sure he will be accepting donations soon, and remember, if you lose you get to keep the money. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

https://www.kidrockforsenate.com

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Now I present to you Snickers fake math...36% approval rating as of this morning, down from 40 [emoji3]
Btw, that's the lowest approval rating by any president in the last 70 years.
MAGA! [emoji23]

:fsakes Yep, the exact same biased pollsters that said Hillary was going to win by a massive land slide :point

Like I said, and evidently you missed! "Fuck the Polls!" Reality, NOT THE BS POLLS that tells the story.... get used to it as there is much more to come :champagne:

BTW, have you heard? The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming! Tell Grandpa! :witch::witch::witch:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Maybe 97% of the voters can't afford a corvette. ;) :D

:thumbsup After 8 years of Obamanomics, it is amazing that any of us can even afford to eat,...... other than the masses he put on SNAP :D

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Sonny Bono, Gopher from the Love Boat, Al Franken, Donald Trump.......why not Kid Rock.

I am sure he will be accepting donations soon, and remember, if you lose you get to keep the money. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

https://www.kidrockforsenate.com

Sonny Bono was cool.:thumbsup

I seem to recall him helping turn around a close to 3mil deficit in Palm Springs as mayor? And bolstering tourism to the area.
He was, by the way a friend of the boating community and industry.

I wasn't aware of the love boat guy being in politics? I'll have to look it up. Thanks.:thumbsup

Oh, and you forgot Ronsld Reagan;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I see you like my picture. Thanks. :thumbsup

I said before that I love that Vette!

Our C5 3black was nice, and a blast to make road trips in. (Vegas, the coast, etc)
But yours is just flat Gnarly!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
First polls out in Michigan. :drnkfr

Of respondents who stated a preference between Debbie Stabenow and Robert Ritchie, 54% stated they would vote for Ritchie while 46% said they would vote for Debbie Stabenow.

:skull

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Of respondents who stated a preference between Debbie Stabenow and Robert Ritchie, 54% stated they would vote for Ritchie while 46% said they would vote for Debbie Stabenow.

Polls. :point

Ask Grads how trusting polls went. :cool

Not smoking them, just trusting them. :D

Tank

Reaction score

I'm tellin' you. The state of Michigan, especially Detroit area LOVE Kid Rock. And if this run is serious he's gonna win. He's pretty straight forward Republican but not super right which the lefts of Michigan will tolerate because he's all about helping the state, which he's proven to do. He's very transparent, he's done a lot for the underprivileged and like I said, he's dumped his own money, heart and sole into making Michigan (Detroit) better. How do you not love a guy that practices what he preaches (which is mostly about helping the people of Michigan) no matter what side of the ticket you're on?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We have over a year left until an actual election, so my first order of business is to get people engaged and registered to vote while continuing to put out my ideas on ways to help working class people in Michigan and America all while still calling out these jackass lawyers who call themselves politicians.

During this time while exploring my candidacy for US Senate, I am creating a 501(c)(4) - a non-profit organization for the promotion of voter registration. Not only can I raise money for this critical cause, but I can help get people registered to vote at my shows. Since the announcement, the media has speculated this was a ploy to sell shirts or promote something. I can tell you, I have no problem selling Kid Rock shirts and yes, I absolutely will use this media circus to sell/promote whatever I damn well please (many other politicians are doing the same thing, they just feed you a bunch of bullshit about it). But either way, money raised at this time through the sale of merchandise associated with this very possible campaign will go towards our 'register to vote' efforts.

One thing is for sure though?The democrats are 'shattin? in their pantaloons' right now?and rightfully so!

:drnkfr