WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Not buying it...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Good on you to drop in Dave, Regor could use some more help. [emoji6][emoji106]

And now fake analysis..............:rotflmao:

Not only are you fully cemented anti-Trump, you're fully cemented dunce!! :party:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
And now fake analysis..............:rotflmao:

Not only are you fully cemented anti-Trump, you're fully cemented dunce!! :party:

Some of the guys you been playing lately begs the question. [emoji106]

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
And that right there is why I wanted Hillary to be President....because she takes care of business.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
And that right there is why I wanted Hillary to be President....because she takes care of business.

[emoji3]
WTG is going to wet his pants when he reads this as an endorsement Grads.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The wrong kind of business. Lining her pockets and snuffing the witnesses. The only thing she knows how to do.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Some of the guys you been playing lately begs the question. [emoji106]

I'm sure they do!!! :D

Pistol Pete, IAMDOPE, Maria, Jen4Rod and BETME Tardpa will never acknowledge the king!!! :party2:

God I love you dopes!!! :thumbsup

Attachments

• Yogi family.png
    Yogi family.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 23

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure they do!!! :D

Pistol Pete, IAMDOPE, Maria, Jen4Rod and BETME Tardpa will never acknowledge the king!!! :party2:

God I love you dopes!!! :thumbsup

☝️[emoji3]

All the S7 are solid banter'ers and can hold court by themselves in any matter. [emoji6]

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
The Clinton Cartel strikes again.

Speaking of which.... :hmm

"Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors."

http://yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Speaking of which.... :hmm

"Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors."

http://yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html
Damn, another coincidental suicide. If memory serves this is at least the second death of a person connected to Haiti and the Clintons. Monica Peterson was a child trafficking investigator and died mysteriously by alleged suicide in Haiti.

Eberwein was claiming around $5.4B was missing. That kinda money closes a lot of eyes and plugs a lot of ears and mouths.;)

johnnyC

Reaction score
this is a good example of insanity, the same things happening over and over and nothing is done, another of the clinton dead

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
☝️[emoji3]

All the S7 are solid banter'ers and can hold court by themselves in any matter. [emoji6]

I'm quite sure they (and you) do most things very well by themselves...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
[emoji3]
WTG is going to wet his pants when he reads this as an endorsement Grads.

Wet my pants? Sorry chinstain, you elevate yourself to ridiculous hights.
I don't know or care what you fools do to each other in the hot tub at your s7 galas, but nothing you pissants type is ever taken very seriously by me.

As far as the thread topic, although the pieces seem to be in place to add it to the Clinton body count it doesn't really seem like it to me.

The probability just isn't there IMO.
I told you before I don't just wave the flag and scream murder.
If you ever took the time and did some serious digging for yourself you might be able to assemble your own charts, lists, connections and most importantly WHO BENIFITS.

In this particular case, the probability is not there...at least not enough for me to accept at this point.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Wet my pants? Sorry chinstain, you elevate yourself to ridiculous hights.
I don't know or care what you fools do to each other in the hot tub at your s7 galas, but nothing you pissants type is ever taken very seriously by me.

As far as the thread topic, although the pieces seem to be in place to add it to the Clinton body count it doesn't really seem like it to me.

The probability just isn't there IMO.
I told you before I don't just wave the flag and scream murder.
If you ever took the time and did some serious digging for yourself you might be able to assemble your own charts, lists, connections and most importantly WHO BENIFITS.

In this particular case, the probability is not there...at least not enough for me to accept at this point.

Nice, you can discriminate between the real ones and fake ones. [emoji106]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Nice, you can discriminate between the real ones and fake ones. [emoji106]

At least you finally come to realize that there ARE "real" ones.

I find that very encouraging...there might be hope for you yet. :thumbsup