WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FOR RENT BOAT STORAGE LAKE HAVASU CITY 12X30 $160 A MONTH

jpwaverider

Reaction score
Private, clean , gated, secured, alarmed, and 24hour servalience 12x30 unit with outlet power and interior lighting, 12 ft doors. Hurry up...

jpwaverider

Reaction score
1st come 1st serve and I can not hold it without a deposit or 1st months pay.

Tremor Therapy

Reaction score
I have the same issue, what happens after December? I have my boat stored there, but would need to give a 30 day notice and then move it. I am looking for long term storage...so, what happens after December?
Thanks,
Alan

jpwaverider

Reaction score
I have the same issue, what happens after December? I have my boat stored there, but would need to give a 30 day notice and then move it. I am looking for long term storage...so, what happens after December?
Thanks,
Alan

I am paid up on this unit till 2019. I'm looking to purchase a boat sometime around October-February, if I strike out that storage unit would continue being rented to whomever is already in it. I will give the renter a 30 day notice of needing the storage facility. Nobody has to commit to December or on it can be a month to month or to December and maybe past that.
Thanks for all your interests.
Joe

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
I am going to measure and will get back to you. I am in a 35' now but am really thinking I can squeeze into a 30'