WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BRAND NEW 565 STROKER MOTOR 810 HP

mattb

Reaction score
Selling a brand new 565 stroker motor I had built for my boat I sold. Motor is all brand new with dyno time only. I have attached pictures and build sheet with dyno (open PDF scan at bottom of pictures). 810HP,780TQ on 91 octane. All top of the line parts. I have dressed motor with most part needed for Bravo application including drive coupler, hi torque starter, sea pump, power steering pump, alternator, and stainless crossover. I have an oil filter relocator with oil cooler/ps cooler that goes with it too. Don't have a boat anymore and need to sell the motor and get it out of my garage. Paid 18k for the engine build and then dressed it out with all of the accessories. I am asking $15k for the package. I am located in Northern AZ and will help with delivery. If you have any questions or need more info please contact Matt @ 928-713-4005. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 565 Motor 1.jpg
    565 Motor 1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 212
  • 565 Motor 2.jpg
    565 Motor 2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 191
  • Scan0100.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 599

mattb

Reaction score
REDUCED. $14k OBO. Getting ready to move and motor is not coming with me.

tkrrox

Reaction score
Awesome deal. I literally just built my motor. If this was up before I had it built I would have jumped all over this. Glws

Blazen Js

Reaction score
May be interested in trades. No junk.

Have any interest in my 1963 Chevy Nova? I've owned this hot rod for 15yrs, but recently have decided to sell it to build a boat motor. My Nova has upgraded/rebuilt suspension front to rear, with 4 wheel power disk brakes. Most of these early Novas were built with inline 6 engines, even the Super Sport, in 63. So as to keep a "factory stock" look under the hood Taylor Engines (Whittier CA) built the biggest 6 possible, sneakily using a tall deck truck block, and a newer style ported cylinder head, 300 cu.in. I built a dual throttle body fuel injection system using all factory GM late model parts. Jesel roller valve train. Clifford ported intake, custom headers and 3" mandrel bent exhaust. 700R4 trans with overdrive and locking torque converter. Chromoly driveshaft with big joints. 10 bolt rear with 3.73 gears. She goes!! and you can get races all night long!! or just cruise. Very few miles on the drivetrain.(1500mi) She wears her original Aqua color, and most, but not all, of the rust has been repaired. The aqua interior has been done except for the bench seats. I'm going to ask $14,500 for the Nova. Jers phone 2014-15 123.jpg Jers phone 2014-15 130.jpg IMG_0060.jpg

mattb

Reaction score
Have any interest in my 1963 Chevy Nova? I've owned this hot rod for 15yrs, but recently have decided to sell it to build a boat motor. My Nova has upgraded/rebuilt suspension front to rear, with 4 wheel power disk brakes. Most of these early Novas were built with inline 6 engines, even the Super Sport, in 63. So as to keep a "factory stock" look under the hood Taylor Engines (Whittier CA) built the biggest 6 possible, sneakily using a tall deck truck block, and a newer style ported cylinder head, 300 cu.in. I built a dual throttle body fuel injection system using all factory GM late model parts. Jesel roller valve train. Clifford ported intake, custom headers and 3" mandrel bent exhaust. 700R4 trans with overdrive and locking torque converter. Chromoly driveshaft with big joints. 10 bolt rear with 3.73 gears. She goes!! and you can get races all night long!! or just cruise. Very few miles on the drivetrain.(1500mi) She wears her original Aqua color, and most, but not all, of the rust has been repaired. The aqua interior has been done except for the bench seats. I'm going to ask $14,500 for the Nova. View attachment 583726 View attachment 583727 View attachment 583728

Cool car! You did a lot of nice work to it. I'm not really looking for a street car though. Thanks for the offer.

mattb

Reaction score
Have any interest in my 1963 Chevy Nova? I've owned this hot rod for 15yrs, but recently have decided to sell it to build a boat motor. My Nova has upgraded/rebuilt suspension front to rear, with 4 wheel power disk brakes. Most of these early Novas were built with inline 6 engines, even the Super Sport, in 63. So as to keep a "factory stock" look under the hood Taylor Engines (Whittier CA) built the biggest 6 possible, sneakily using a tall deck truck block, and a newer style ported cylinder head, 300 cu.in. I built a dual throttle body fuel injection system using all factory GM late model parts. Jesel roller valve train. Clifford ported intake, custom headers and 3" mandrel bent exhaust. 700R4 trans with overdrive and locking torque converter. Chromoly driveshaft with big joints. 10 bolt rear with 3.73 gears. She goes!! and you can get races all night long!! or just cruise. Very few miles on the drivetrain.(1500mi) She wears her original Aqua color, and most, but not all, of the rust has been repaired. The aqua interior has been done except for the bench seats. I'm going to ask $14,500 for the Nova. View attachment 583726 View attachment 583727 View attachment 583728

I may have someone interested in the Nova. Contact me if you still have it. Thanks