WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

And you thought tribal flames were stupid....

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
19958977_10210212322649311_6353224236390227284_n.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
Well that's a lot more useful than Jerry's crazy train.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Like it or not, accept it or not. Fuck face.

Lots of people started buying boats post election. It was like the floodgates opened.
Trump...making America Great Again. :)

And what happened to the crybaby, keep politics out of the lounge with you?
Only applies when it's something you oppose?
Typical Lib Bitch. :cool

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score

Lots of people started buying boats post election. It was like the floodgates opened.

Whateves one trick pony.

19958977_10210212322649311_6353224236390227284_n.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I encourage him to continue, in fact I think he should post political whining in the lounge as much as he can!

UAV.Pilot

Reaction score
Honestly it's his useless posts that degrade this forum! It's so obvious he likes to troll the boating masses with his liberal minded puke all the while thinking he is the cool kid. So not what this place is about!
Move on cupcake!

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
After just spending 4 days in the hospital, and couldn't move a limb, it's refreshing to know I'm STILL in better shape, than the little cum guzzling libs, here... Thank you grudge, for being such an oblivious fuck up....

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

TTT,Thanks

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

I'm so confused here man!!! How can anyone on these forums (boat/Offroad) be liberal? I mean it's the libtards that want to kick us all out of the recreational areas, waterways-desert-sand, as well if one wants to be a true liberal how can they possibly own a toy or two ? I mean they cost money and lots of people do not have money so why aren't the libtard mentally ill'ies buying toys when they are supposed to be giving from their wallets to help those with less?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I'm so confused here man!!! How can anyone on these forums (boat/Offroad) be liberal? I mean it's the libtards that want to kick us all out of the recreational areas, waterways-desert-sand, as well if one wants to be a true liberal how can they possibly own a toy or two ? I mean they cost money and lots of people do not have money so why aren't the libtard mentally ill'ies buying toys when they are supposed to be giving from their wallets to help those with less?

Yes you are confused. First the national parks and monuments. Guess whats next. :rolleyes

http://247wallst.com/special-report...monuments-president-trump-wants-to-shut-down/

Reaction score
I see grads has resorted to taking person business shots. Pretty fucking chicken shit.

#icantwaitforsomeonetopunchhiminthemouth

530RL

Reaction score

RDP "conservatives" aren't for less government and more freedom, they are for their government and tons of it.

So no matter how much fuel you may burn, how much you may pay in taxes, how many toys you may have, how many times you may have read the constitution or even if you are for a massive reduction in government; if you disagree with them and their version of a large powerful government, you are a "libtard".

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
RDP "conservatives" aren't for less government and more freedom, they are for their government and tons of it.

So no matter how much fuel you may burn, how much you may pay in taxes, how many toys you may have, how many times you may have read the constitution or even if you are for a massive reduction in government; if you disagree with them and their version of a large powerful government, you are a "libtard".

There you go, with your proclamations again....

There are certainly things I would like to see, more Gov is not one of them.

Honestly 530, I have changed my opinion on several points since coming to these forums, your conversations were part of me learning more about the process than I actually knew.

Recently you have resorted to just taking pot shots though, it's a shame, you used to have something to say. I'd like to see the old 530 again.

Truthfully your points of contention used to be enlightening in many conversations, I certainly have changed my view from some of them.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Honestly 530, I have changed my opinion on several points since coming to these forums, your conversations were part of me learning more about the process than I actually knew.

Recently you have resorted to just taking pot shots though, it's a shame, you used to have something to say. I'd like to see the old 530 again.

Truthfully your points of contention used to be enlightening in many conversations, I certainly have changed my view from some of them.

Turdy hasn't gotten over Trump making him look like a fool..................hence the tantrum.

Turdy is a smart man, but he needs "pats on the back" in order to stay stable. :D

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

I maintain it comes from fueling one's mind with hate. He's told more than one of us how he hates some of us and this more cynical than usual period he's in shows more than mere frustration.....I'm starting to think the guy hates Trump more than WTG and myself.:yikes::smackhead:lmao

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I'm a conservative, and I'm all about less government and more freedom.

RD

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

RD

RD, I realize that you own and operate this here website...but there are rules down here.
Rule #1 is that defying the oracle has a price...

Be prepared...his ankle biters are about to unleash their toy Pomeranian fury...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
RD, I realize that you own and operate this here website...but there are rules down here.
Rule #1 is that defying the oracle has a price...

Be prepared...his ankle biters are about to unleash their toy Pomeranian fury...

Really...Do you think people actually take RD seriously. :D Just buy him some beers at the Nautical and he will become a (D) for the night. :drink

530RL

Reaction score

RD

There is party of Lincoln "conservative" and the P&G Regor/WTG "conservative".

You would certainly fall more in line with the former, but not the later.

Upon reflection, based upon your posts and our few conversations, I would say you are clearly conservative, but have a pretty strong fundamental "Racey" Libertarian leaning.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There is party of Lincoln "conservative" and the P&G Regor/WTG "conservative".

You would certainly fall more in line with the former, but not the later.

Upon reflection, based upon your posts and our few conversations, I would say you are clearly Conservative, but have a pretty strong fundamental "Racey" Libertarian leaning.

I'm not sure I know what a Lincoln, retro, or wtg conservative is? Lol.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Niether does he...

530 is a very intelligent individual that I think many have misunderstood in text for various reasons from reading comprehension to lack of tone etc.. I'm always interested in hearing what he has to say with regard to politics.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
530 is a very intelligent individual that I think many have misunderstood in text for various reasons from reading comprehension to lack of tone etc.. I'm always interested in hearing what he has to say with regard to politics.

Definitely, a "libertarian" raising money for a RINO is always a blast to listen to!!! :thumbsup

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Oh jesus...his head is going to swell to monumental proportions...

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

That was so warm and fuzzy I think I may vomit.[emoji23]

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

RD

The issue I'm seeing is so many lost souls.
Don't people get that the government whether R or D was set up to help the people of the country not their own pockets. They were to be a spokesman for their sector of each community to help push forth the needs of their community.
While in office others were to take and help keep their farms and property in good operable standings while their voice was heard through their spokesmen.
Today whether Retard or Dumbass these representatives have become for theirselves and their contributors, they would drink a large glass of hells water if they thought it'd help their personal wealth.

Until this country can "clean the swamp" and imho that reference is to all representatives in house and senate we will never see this country thrive once more.

I would call myself an American of Conservative decent, as I personally feel we already have too many rules and regulations and that most these rules and regulations are not even enforced properly, and that too falls under the Washington powerhouse of money, as well the global corruption that branches through America.
Like gun laws, are they a positive, hell yes they are, but do we need new and stronger gun laws? Hell no we need the current gun laws reappeal'd cause as they are now they only effect the law abiding citizens. Taxes well don't get me started as those also are just a piss poor example of misappropriating of all. Mohave Co is looking at a simple .25% increase to return money to the county to cover the contracted gov employee retirement fund because they made a handful of poor choices and appropriations with their money essentially they lost the money that was already set aside for those minute retirement pay increases.

Was Donald Trump the ideological man for the presidency no, was he the best choice left over and named on the ballot absolutely. He has already made a lot of financial betterment's for this country even if the one was solely the lack of accepting a pay check. This country is essentially a business and well should be ran by a business man who knows and understands how to accept help from his advisors and he truly has attempted to in many ways but keeps getting shut down by the Dumbass & Retard show who are all about themselves not those of us they represent.

I literally could type till my thumbs fell off but most won't red what I already wrote and think so I'll end with a simple viva mehico for those who truly don't get how far their heads are in the clouds or buried in the mud PEACE

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Don't people get that the government whether R or D was set up to help the people of the country not their own pockets. They were to be a spokesman for their sector of each community to help push forth the needs of their community.
While in office others were to take and help keep their farms and property in good operable standings while their voice was heard through their spokesmen.
Today whether Retard or Dumbass these representatives have become for theirselves and their contributors, they would drink a large glass of hells water if they thought it'd help their personal wealth.

Until this country can "clean the swamp" and imho that reference is to all representatives in house and senate we will never see this country thrive once more.

I would call myself an American of Conservative decent, as I personally feel we already have too many rules and regulations and that most these rules and regulations are not even enforced properly, and that too falls under the Washington powerhouse of money, as well the global corruption that branches through America.
Like gun laws, are they a positive, hell yes they are, but do we need new and stronger gun laws? Hell no we need the current gun laws reappeal'd cause as they are now they only effect the law abiding citizens. Taxes well don't get me started as those also are just a piss poor example of misappropriating of all. Mohave Co is looking at a simple .25% increase to return money to the county to cover the contracted gov employee retirement fund because they made a handful of poor choices and appropriations with their money essentially they lost the money that was already set aside for those minute retirement pay increases.

Was Donald Trump the ideological man for the presidency no, was he the best choice left over and named on the ballot absolutely. He has already made a lot of financial betterment's for this country even if the one was solely the lack of accepting a pay check. This country is essentially a business and well should be ran by a business man who knows and understands how to accept help from his advisors and he truly has attempted to in many ways but keeps getting shut down by the Dumbass & Retard show who are all about themselves not those of us they represent.

I literally could type till my thumbs fell off but most won't red what I already wrote and think so I'll end with a simple viva mehico for those who truly don't get how far their heads are in the clouds or buried in the mud PEACE
I read what you wrote and in my opinion it's perhaps the best message ever put up on this site.:thumbsup

Our politicians in large part have chosen their path to serve as a profession. We've all seen with our own eyes how simple men have progressed into high local, state, and federal positions and grown fortunes. These fortunes seldon are challenged and it has become "just how it works". To preserve this system, government has turned a blind eye and defended its own to the detriment of the citizens supporting this sham.

Insider tips and unsecured loans have put many a politician in the hands of others whose agendas are of personal gain. The swamp has grown and filled for decades and more.

Trump is symbolic of a major portion of the nation's citizens saying, "Enough"......

Trump is getting the majority of the blame his first 6 months have been sketchy and major issues still remain major issues for the most part. But what the haters don't want to focus on what is the real issue coming to surface, Congress and bureaucrats being exposed for what they are and how self serving they've grown themselves to be. They are the "establishment" that needs to be dismantled and removed. The wise cracking haters laugh this "establishment" is theoretical bullshit, they are just petty whiners focusing on the guy who got elected when voters made their statement of "Enough".

Indeed he was not the ideal choice to run, but in the election itself, he was absolutely the correct choice.;)

The Republican Congress now has to put down the Rinos who become more exposed each day and overcome them to actually work towards the will of the people and the voters. Only then will we get MAGA in it's true sense and form. If this can be accomplished, Trump's terms will have accomplished what was intended.:thumbsup

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I read what you wrote and in my opinion it's perhaps the best message ever put up on this site.:thumbsup

Our politicians in large part have chosen their path to serve as a profession. We've all seen with our own eyes how simple men have progressed into high local, state, and federal positions and grown fortunes. These fortunes seldon are challenged and it has become "just how it works". To preserve this system, government has turned a blind eye and defended its own to the detriment of the citizens supporting this sham.

Insider tips and unsecured loans have put many a politician in the hands of others whose agendas are of personal gain. The swamp has grown and filled for decades and more.

Trump is symbolic of a major portion of the nation's citizens saying, "Enough"......

Trump is getting the majority of the blame his first 6 months have been sketchy and major issues still remain major issues for the most part. But what the haters don't want to focus on what is the real issue coming to surface, Congress and bureaucrats being exposed for what they are and how self serving they've grown themselves to be. They are the "establishment" that needs to be dismantled and removed. The wise cracking haters laugh this "establishment" is theoretical bullshit, they are just petty whiners focusing on the guy who got elected when voters made their statement of "Enough".

Indeed he was not the ideal choice to run, but in the election itself, he was absolutely the correct choice.;)

The Republican Congress now has to put down the Rinos who become more exposed each day and overcome them to actually work towards the will of the people and the voters. Only then will we get MAGA in it's true sense and form. If this can be accomplished, Trump's terms will have accomplished what was intended.:thumbsup

Thank you sir, and yes exactly "Trump is symbolic of a major portion of the nation's citizens saying, "Enough"......"
I have a feeling we could easily spend a good day together and would not be capable of not interrupting each other the whole time.

Congress and senate was an unpaid position that is why there was never officially a term limit set, and now that it is paid as well ran by them for them there shall never be a "Term Limit" set either.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I agree 100%