WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Meanwhile, Down at The Border.......

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The significant downturn in the number of illegal border crossers between the U.S. and Mexico is "nothing short of miraculous," National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd said on C-SPAN Monday.

"As far as the Trump administration's efforts on immigration, this is something they campaigned heavily on," he said. "At six months, where we are on meeting those promises, we are seeing nothing short of miraculous. If you look at the rhetoric that President Trump has given, it has caused a number of illegal border crossings to go down. We have never seen such a drop that we currently have."

"There's a vibe, there's an energy in the Border Patrol that's never been there before in 20 years that I've been in the patrol," Judd added in a separate Fox News interview.

www :drnkfr .com

Impeach him, he's endangering our future votes and cheap labor!!!

Sincerely,

Tards & RINO's :party:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Agents are happy that they are being taken seriously and allowed to do their jobs....The detractors fail to acknowledge how low the agency had become under O and his porous border doctrine.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Can you imagine if he hadn't won?

:yikes:yikes

The big question is what would the media have done? How would they have reported HRC falling off stage and planting her face in carpets and tile floors around the world?

I don't think her health would've allowed her to make the year. Then we'd of had to listen to that screeching Howard Dean sounding VP from Virginia.:rolleyes

So happy over what never was and won't ever be.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup