WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

GOT, Season 7, Episode 1

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Wow, they're setting off a big season and it's gonna be pretty interesting who survives.:D:thumbsup

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Wow, they're setting off a big season and it's gonna be pretty interesting who survives.:D:thumbsup

Definitely, I thought there would be a big death shocker in the first episode, but not to my surprise. There is certainly a lot of stuff to get through in the next 15 episodes to wrap all these storylines up.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am literally winding up season 6 right now! Been doing a GOT marathon in the garage for the last few months. :D Looking forward to watching Season 7 ep 1 tomorrow night!

RD

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
We watched the season 6 finale last night before watching season 7 episode 1.

I forget so much about this show it is ridiculous. :grumble:

Arya Stark is a bad ass though.

bocco

Reaction score
Everybody is stepping up their game. Giant white walkers even. There's going to be lots of ass kicking going on.

I think there are only seven episodes in this last season.

Arya is definitely a bad ass. And her sister is going to get a little revenge also I think.

Richard.E

Reaction score
Should be a badass season like always.
Lots of battles on land and sea.

Anyone else catch Euron GreyJoy telling the queen he's got a thousand ships & "two good hands" LOL

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Just finished season 1 from red box. Pretty damn good, just don't know why we never started watching it sooner.

Who has season 2-6 I can barrow?

Old Texan

Reaction score
Should be a badass season like always.
Lots of battles on land and sea.

Anyone else catch Euron GreyJoy telling the queen he's got a thousand ships & "two good hands" LOL
He said he'd return with a gift she would love.....I can think of a small baby bro that Cersei hates with a passion......Maybe Arya will arrive first;)

Old Texan

Reaction score
Definitely, I thought there would be a big death shocker in the first episode, but not to my surprise. There is certainly a lot of stuff to get through in the next 15 episodes to wrap all these storylines up.

The opening scene and the remaining Fray family was a bit of a shocker when I saw Walter giving the toast.:skull

Old Texan

Reaction score
I am literally winding up season 6 right now! Been doing a GOT marathon in the garage for the last few months. :D Looking forward to watching Season 7 ep 1 tomorrow night!

RD

I've watched the last 2 of season 6 several times in the past couple weeks.....Can't get enough of Ramsey, the Sparrow, and Walter getting what they deserve. Plus Cersei getting the old "nun" bitch hooked up with the Mountain.:thumbsup:thumbsup:skull

Tank

Reaction score
Just watched season 7 episode 1. Great episode.

Supposedly season 7 & 8 were / are being filmed at once and 8 is it. Heard they're working on a spin off though.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

This season and next will be 13 episodes in total.

Sunday night's season premiere was the first of seven new episodes, down from the usual 10.

Fans have just six more installments to look forward to this year, with the feature-length finale set to air on Monday August 28.

To compensate for the shorter run, many of the episodes will have extended running times, with the season finale clocking in at a feature-length 81 minutes.

Next year?s run will be even shorter, and will wrap up the story in just six episodes. However, it has been rumoured that each episode will be at least 80 minutes long.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't understand why shitty shows like General Hospital have been around for like 20 years.. but good shows like Deadwood, and GOT get wrapped up quick

RD

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I've watched the last 2 of season 6 several times in the past couple weeks.....Can't get enough of Ramsey, the Sparrow, and Walter getting what they deserve. Plus Cersei getting the old "nun" bitch hooked up with the Mountain.:thumbsup:thumbsup:skull

The second to last episode of season 6, battle of the bastards, is my favorite episode. Although you loathe Ramsey, the worst ever on the show, probably the most entertaining performance by an actor. The guy that played him was phenomenal with that sick sense of humor.

buck35

Reaction score
I don't understand why shitty shows like General Hospital have been around for like 20 years.. but good shows like Deadwood, and GOT get wrapped up quick

RD

20 years! Lol, my cousins mom was addicted to that 50 years ago when watching after me as a kid.

Old Texan

Reaction score

RD

Easier to write garbage I guess.....:skull

I've had folks ask why I have HBO as the movies are seldom current and not all that appealing. My response is the great multi season shows like Deadwood, GOT, the Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Entourage, and others that are well written and superbly acted and displayed. :thumbsup

Old Texan

Reaction score
The second to last episode of season 6, battle of the bastards, is my favorite episode. Although you loathe Ramsey, the worst ever on the show, probably the most entertaining performance by an actor. The guy that played him was phenomenal with that sick sense of humor.

Agreed. He was unbelievable in how he could transmit the inner evil into his character. Watching Ramsey go down was extremely satisfying, especially at the paws of his own hounds and his belief they actually respected his evil ass.

Joffrey was close as a satisfying death, but Ramsey shear pleasure to get what he deserved.

Cersei is a character easy to despise but also admired fro how she gets even. I hared the Sparrow and his maiden of cruelty. Cersei got them perfectly. And also the old fuck court adviser the street kids stabbed to death.

And how about Ayra the ruthless young assassin. She's getting Stark revenge faster and more than other family members who are unaware of her actions. She single handedly avenged the Red Wedding in grand manner.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Agreed. He was unbelievable in how he could transmit the inner evil into his character. Watching Ramsey go down was extremely satisfying, especially at the paws of his own hounds and his belief they actually respected his evil ass.

Joffrey was close as a satisfying death, but Ramsey shear pleasure to get what he deserved.

Cersei is a character easy to despise but also admired fro how she gets even. I hared the Sparrow and his maiden of cruelty. Cersei got them perfectly. And also the old fuck court adviser the street kids stabbed to death.

And how about Ayra the ruthless young assassin. She's getting Stark revenge faster and more than other family members who are unaware of her actions. She single handedly avenged the Red Wedding in grand manner.

Yep, she has kept me interested through some of the more predictable story lines, her future is the most unscripted in my eye. The things I want to be resolved in this season, in order:

1. Ayra gets reunited with her wolf, hopefully with it kicking some ass.
2. The Hound gets his chance at redemption
3. Robert's bastard, who the red lady with the great tits put a leach on, comes back to screw up all predictions.
4. The head wildling gets a crack at Brienne

Obviously some of that is quite insignificant in the grand scheme, but yes Daenyris is coming, Jon better be on his guard, and more heads will roll. Those above are my simple requests for small victories in the big picture.

thmterry

Reaction score
I think it would be hard to beat the white walkers if all he has to do is snap his fingers and the dead all come back to life/death again.

Great show and Ayra kicks ass. You think her and the hound will make up and become besties?

TexasJet

Reaction score

RD

Deadwood got cancelled, not "wrapped up". When they ended the season everyone thought it would continue but the powers that be made the decision to cancel.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Yep, she has kept me interested through some of the more predictable story lines, her future is the most unscripted in my eye. The things I want to be resolved in this season, in order:

3. Robert's bastard, who the red lady with the great tits put a leach on, comes back to screw up all predictions.

Obviously some of that is quite insignificant in the grand scheme, but yes Daenyris is coming, Jon better be on his guard, and more heads will roll. Those above are my simple requests for small victories in the big picture.

I love No 4.....That would be so cool.:skull

One prediction I heard is Daenyris dies in the big battle while aboard a dragon. I'd hate to see that but it's a possibility. I know nothing of the books but it supposedly is either in them or hinted ot as I believe what now happens is past the author's work. No life of any character is sacred in GOT. Give it that extra kick few series can equal.

I like No 3 also. That kid seemed pretty cool.:thumbsup

Gonna be interesting where Bran fits into all this....One theory is he mind melds or whatever he does, with a giant in the White Walker force. The epic battle is gonna be something I'd think Climaxing this series has to be huge.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Deadwood got cancelled, not "wrapped up". When they ended the season everyone thought it would continue but the powers that be made the decision to cancel.

Poor decision....Who knows what happens on the business end.

Tank

Reaction score
Poor decision....Who knows what happens on the business end.

It was costing too much to produce (at the time) and the creator was getting flack from hbo for the money it was shelling out. So in his I finest wisdom he was like ok fuck you guys, I have this stoner surfer show that's gonna blow deadwood away and cost a fraction to produce. Yea, it lasted like two episodes.

Deadwood was one of the greatest shows ever created.

charred1

Reaction score

Will be interesting to see if Daenerys being Jon Snow's aunt plays any role in the show moving forward.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

RD

Like everything else, it's all about the $$$

General Hospital costs next to nothing to produce while GoT costs a fortune to film.

Old Texan

Reaction score
S7, Episode 2.......Damn it didn't take long to change the directions of Tyrion's strategy. Who really owns the seas has been determined.

Little Finger needs to rethink his idea of being part of the family and folks like him.

A eunuch gets laid?????? And another fails again to be a warrior.

Richard.E

Reaction score
[video=vimeo;228413315]https://vimeo.com/228413315[/video]

Episode 4 got leaked online this morning.
Here you go! Not the best quality, but it's free and you get to watch it 2 days early.