WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Clinton Foundation Witness Suicide

jet496

Reaction score
WASHINGTON: Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to testify against alleged Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami via gunshot wound to the head.

I heard there was another suicide too, but I don't have time to google it.

Good God the mainstream media won't mention any of this shit. They get a way with murder but the racist tards won't let us hold a conversation with a Russian.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
See, Hillary takes care of business, unlike the cheeto face loser.

I'd put her up against Putin any day of the week over Trumplethinskin.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
WASHINGTON: Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to testify against alleged Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami via gunshot wound to the head.

I heard there was another suicide too, but I don't have time to google it.

Good God the mainstream media won't mention any of this shit. They get a way with murder but the racist tards won't let us hold a conversation with a Russian.

You're obviously wearing heavy duty tin foil, believe in leprechauns, and think educated PHD's, NASA officials, and retired Pentagon officials with decades of eyes only clearance are all full of shit.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
The Clintons are just getting lazy in their old age .

In the past few years all of the Clinton enemies have "committed suicide" with a gunshot to the head .

No pills, no booze, no radio in the bathtub, no hangings, no car hits ocean floor (thanks Ted), no creativity at all these days .

Remember back to better times, when Clinton's enemies had really creative suicidal endings ?

I remember those who; died in private air plane crashes, or even those who went down with a whole planeload of friends and military personnel, some just stopped breathing, or dropped a barbell on their neck, hell even the two young boys who tried to eat a diesel locomotive in motion .

I thought for sure that after Seth Rich, they would have stopped using the "bullet to the head", but no they will just run this crap into the ground like Steve Martin's "kitty arrow thru the head" ...............

jet496

Reaction score
LOL. Done deal. Fucking news out there is fucked up.

wzuber

Reaction score
The Clintons are just getting lazy in their old age .

In the past few years all of the Clinton enemies have "committed suicide" with a gunshot to the head .

No pills, no booze, no radio in the bathtub, no hangings, no car hits ocean floor (thanks Ted), no creativity at all these days .

Remember back to better times, when Clinton's enemies had really creative suicidal endings ?

I remember those who; died in private air plane crashes, or even those who went down with a whole planeload of friends and military personnel, some just stopped breathing, or dropped a barbell on their neck, hell even the two young boys who tried to eat a diesel locomotive in motion .

I thought for sure that after Seth Rich, they would have stopped using the "bullet to the head", but no they will just run this crap into the ground like Steve Martin's "kitty arrow thru the head" ...............

Just like any other criminal, the longer they get away with their crimes they believe they are untouchable and eventually get lazy, stupid and typically get caught. We can only hope they get caught while they're still alive so we can all enjoy watching the end of their lives and legacy crumble into shit and maybe the desperate losers that want to believe in them so badly that they will ignore every single, painfully obvious bit of crime and corruption will no longer be able ignore the haneous (sp?) truth about the total and complete criminal trash those people are. I say an "Eye for an eye" to them.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Good God.... look up that arkansas real estate fiasco from 25 yrs ago. they were finding bodies for months associated with the clintons back then.
Like the Goodfellas after the PanAm heist...... laughable.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Good God.... look up that arkansas real estate fiasco from 25 yrs ago. they were finding bodies for months associated with the clintons back then.
Like the Goodfellas after the PanAm heist...... laughable.

Whitewater...:rolleyes