WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2011.5 Ram 3500 longhorn Laramie 4x4 6.7 Cummins. 56k miles.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
We have decided it might be time to let this truck go. We just don't use it and with the wife getting a new Yukon xl and me having a crew cab diesel work truck this truck sits and gets very little use (as evidenced by the ridiculously low mileage).

Truck has every option available for that year. Camper shell. 60ga transfer tank in bed. In cab air bag controls. Carpeted bed kit. Etc.

Hard to get a value as these trucks rarely come up for sale and the ones that do have considerably more mileage most I have seen are in the high 40s to low 50s.

Truck is 95% perfect. There's a ding on one of the dually fenders, back bumper has a dent and the front bumper has some scratches. Truck was just serviced and is having the egr recall done now. Just pulled our 20k lb trailer through 7 states and 3100 miles and the truck pulled like a freight train.

IMG_9635.jpg

$42k.

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
Almost bought this when it was listed last time...you saved me from getting in trouble with the wife when you bought it. I have its older brother (2005) and if I replaced mine, this would be it! Pre-DEF and if I recall, this has the Aisin trans?

You'll be hard pressed to find a better truck than this one! Good luck with the sale!!!!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Almost bought this when it was listed last time...you saved me from getting in trouble with the wife when you bought it. I have its older brother (2005) and if I replaced mine, this would be it! Pre-DEF and if I recall, this has the Aisin trans?

You'll be hard pressed to find a better truck than this one! Good luck with the sale!!!!

Negative on the Aisin. It was only available on cab and chasis this year. But this is non DEF truck.

It's one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. But it spends the majority of its time sitting in my driveway. With a diesel crew cab work truck and access to a freight liner sport chasis, this truck just isn't necessary anymore.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone is thinking about this let me know. I'm open to offers. Going to put it on CL auto trader etc next week. I will be removing the directv receiver.

If you have any questions let me know as well.

IMG_9423.jpg

tkrrox

Reaction score
What are you going to pull the trailer with now?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Put it up on CL if anyone is interested. Let's make a deal.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Beautiful tow rig. Love my 2500 but my next one will be a Dually like that. GLWTS.