WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tahiti Offshore 23 DECKBOAT

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Customer wanted a graphite gel solid and go edgy with the interior combo.
6.2MAG HO/ Bravo 1
Black IKON HD Trailer
Faria Gauges, Mercury Control, Kicker Audio. Standard deal. Very happy
IMG_6946.jpg
IMG_8268.jpg
IMG_8267.jpg
IMG_8266.jpg
More storage was the key to the interior, we wanted to open the boat up. Learning as we go.

The next one in rigging is getting a 10" TH Marine Atlast Jackplate, Mercury Verado 350. Pics to follow of both boats.

Riley1

Reaction score
Oh shit! Gonna win the outboard race on this hull? Wife and I talked about building one with a 300xs. I still want one.

23' must have the molded swim steps?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I'm not normally a fan of battleship gray, but I like where the buyer is going on this deal.:thumbsup

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Trust me when the bare hull came out and the customer was there........I was nervous.

But Shiny black trailer with black wheels. White rub rail, bottom is white. Wild interior and a silver/ white bimini top. It will be cool and different for sure. Most of my customers are pretty young due to our price points this summer so everyone is open to new shit.

JordanDangerfield

Reaction score
Trust me when the bare hull came out and the customer was there........I was nervous.

But Shiny black trailer with black wheels. White rub rail, bottom is white. Wild interior and a silver/ white bimini top. It will be cool and different for sure. Most of my customers are pretty young due to our price points this summer so everyone is open to new shit.

Different is good. I'm stoked to see the fresh ideas coming out of Tahiti Offshore.

FASTJTBT144

Reaction score
A month or so ago I had a chance to check this Deckboat out over at IKON trailers
they are really building a great boat.The Gel looked great and wasn't ever color sanded
or buffed yet, layup was outstanding keep up the good work Iam sure we will be seeing
a lot of these on the water.

Goodtime$

Reaction score
A month or so ago I had a chance to check this Deckboat out over at IKON trailers
they are really building a great boat.The Gel looked great and wasn't ever color sanded
or buffed yet, layup was outstanding keep up the good work Iam sure we will be seeing
a lot of these on the water.

Thank you! We are trying to slam them out and grab some market share. Aggressive pricing on the 23 decks, we are getting them dialed production wise.
Mercury 6.2MAG HO 4-5week lead times are not helping at all. The grey boat is rigged and sitting on trailer waiting for power. I wish I could afford to stock engine packages.

new one just out.
IMG_8435.jpg

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
That grey boat is so sweet. Our last boat we owned was grey and looked very clean and racy. I really like the quilted interior you guys did; is there and up-charge for that? You guys are doing a really nice job and please keep posting photos!

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
That grey boat is so sweet. Our last boat we owned was grey and looked very clean and racy. I really like the quilted interior you guys did; is there and up-charge for that? You guys are doing a really nice job and please keep posting photos!

Did the grey get exceptionally hot under the sun?

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Did the grey get exceptionally hot under the sun?

Not really. Its hotter then white yes, but not crazy. Its a boat, jump in cool off.

couple pics from today.
IMG_9643.jpg
IMG_9644.jpg
IMG_9646.jpg
6.2MAG HO / bravo 1
24 4blade
low fuel
two fat dudes
tabs down, trim up
WOT
73mph into the wind flying the nose.

Attachments