WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Salt Lake City, UT

HAP

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a good V drive shop in the subj area? I will be there mid Aug and would like to put aside some time to visit a store. I have never been in a store like this since I'm on the east coast. Lost of offshore stuff...

Thanks,
HAP

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
wow, good luck, never seen a v-drive in Utah before other than my Dad's Mandella at Powell years ago, just a bunch of wakeboard boats up there. Too many lakes and not enough rivers so there's tons of lake boats not v-drives. Good luck though, if there is one up there somebody on here would know about it.

Funny thing I was just up there in Provo visiting my brother and we drove up Provo Canyon and went on Deer Creek Reservoir in his Moomba wake board boat. While there I saw a Hallettt 240 Open bow on the water, we were amazed, barely see any Halletts at Powell (Southern Utah) let alone that far up North. Then, surprised even further we saw another Hallett 240 open bow while driving back to my brothers house from the lake. Must be a group up there collecting these things:D:rolleyes

JD D05

Reaction score
wow, good luck, never seen a v-drive in Utah before other than my Dad's Mandella at Powell years ago, just a bunch of wakeboard boats up there. Too many lakes and not enough rivers so there's tons of lake boats not v-drives. Good luck though, if there is one up there somebody on here would know about it.

Funny thing I was just up there in Provo visiting my brother and we drove up Provo Canyon and went on Deer Creek Reservoir in his Moomba wake board boat. While there I saw a Hallettt 240 Open bow on the water, we were amazed, barely see any Halletts at Powell (Southern Utah) let alone that far up North. Then, surprised even further we saw another Hallett 240 open bow while driving back to my brothers house from the lake. Must be a group up there collecting these things:D:rolleyes

I have spoken to that guy a few times on Deer Creek.

JD D05

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a good V drive shop in the subj area? I will be there mid Aug and would like to put aside some time to visit a store. I have never been in a store like this since I'm on the east coast. Lost of offshore stuff...

Thanks,
HAP

If anyone knows of one it would probably be TBI on here.

HAP

Reaction score
Well now I'm bummed... I thought for sure that far west there would be at least one shop to check out.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
There's a few v-drive race teams in Utah, but I don't think you'll find a v-drive specific boat shop. Years back one of the Superstock racers had a boat shop called Bear Marine, but I have no idea if it's still there or what they do now. The one time I went there they had all kinds of boats in the building.

Hell, there's only a few businesses nationwide that I would call v-drive specific shops.