WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New here,not to the River

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
Hello,been spending time at the river since the mid 60's when my mom and her boyfriend would take us with them to the Parker Strip.Always stayed at a place called the Californian back then.If memory serves me correctly it just up river from Big Bend. Loved the river then and still love it now.Got out of boating from 2004 until last year,but back at it again now.Got a divorce and got a new girlfriend who came with a boat.I helped her get it water worthy again. We picked up a little place at Havasu Landing so most of our boating will be on the lake. After spending the last few weekends on the water I've realized one thing.To quote Martin Brody "we're going to need a bigger boat" here's a pic of her and the boat.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
We need a better pic...LOL
Just an FYI photobucket is not free anymore.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Oh and welcome aboard, you are inmate number 20179.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Your ID is, uh, dangerous.

Welcome aboard.

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
We need a better pic...LOL
Just an FYI photobucket is not free anymore.

Most of the pictures I have would earn me a little vacation according to the rules of the forum. How does photobucket charge? can I expect a bill in the mail or something ?

Holymoses

Reaction score
That's a sharp boat always good to hear time was spent to get her back on the water. Welcome, I'm a newbie on here as well.