WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F.A.S.T EFI for Roots Blowers

BUSTI

Reaction score
So this off season I removed my B&M 250 Blower and installed an 8-71 Blower(dual 750s). I wanted a better look and of course the sound of the 8mm belt. As this project has been a success so far I find myself wanting to upgrade to EFI.

A few weeks ago while sitting in the boat my wife says you know the boat runs great but sometimes the fumes at idle stinks too much and it idles differently all the time(sometimes surge, sometimes no surge just high) and it makes it hard for her to put on the trailer or drive. This started my brain going and I've looked at almost every system I can find for look up.

I found this system on the the FAST website but Summit Racing actually has the most information on it.

IMG_5939.jpg

https://m.summitracing.com/parts/fst-303002rb

It looks like the computer is capable of full tunning(not adaptive learning) so I could tune it specific to my set up. Has anyone used a system like this or have any information they could share? I am wondering if someone like B&D marine could tune this system?

I'd like to do the install as it's fun for me but would need help on the tune. I did the install of the 8-71.

IMG_4303.jpg

8-71
IMG_5786.jpg

BDMar

B & D Marine
Reaction score
I can tune FAST systems. Of all the EFI programs I really prefer the Holly HP system. If you'd like to call I can fill you in on the reasons.

Brian
626-443-3721

BUSTI

Reaction score
The Holley looks like a great system but it looks like I'd have to piece together the system.

Thank you, I will give you a buzz.

BDMar

B & D Marine
Reaction score
The Holley looks like a great system but it looks like I'd have to piece together the system.

Thank you, I will give you a buzz.

Yes, that is correct. We are a Holley WD and do that on all our systems. You get a better match with the engine that way.