WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OHV Trail from Yuma to Bullhead

Patyacht

Reaction score
I was in the 1st group that ran the entire trail. We did it this year in January in 5 days. We went from motel to motel.... No camping but that could be done also. Our idea of camping is a motel. lol We went from Havasu to Bullhead to Kingman (Day 1), Kingman to Wikieup to Salome (Day 2), Salome to Yuma (Day 3), Yuma to Quartzsite (Day 4), and finally Quartzsite to Havasu (Day 5). Total Mileage was 750 miles. We started and ended with all 7 vehicles (2 Can-Ams, 5 RZR's). We did have several maintenance issues that were fixed. They include several flats, 1 bad T-Map sensor, 1 clutch replacement and 2 or 3 belts belts. We are thinking of doing it in reverse when it cools down a bit.
The entire route is approved by all the controlling agencies (Counties, State, BLM, etc.) but you have to be street legal on several sections of the route.

westair

Reaction score
Nice! ..sounds like a good way to spend 5 days!... ... x2 on the motels. Are the trails marked at all?

Patyacht

Reaction score
Most of the route is marked but not all with this sign. You can also download the trail in either gpx or kml format from the web site: http://arizonapeacetrail.org/trail-resources/
78955c54-037d-4a2a-99c7-34b45e2a8da2.JPG

thmterry

Reaction score
I would enjoy to do this ride. I also like the motel versus camping for this.

Patyacht

Reaction score
All the motels we used were good EXCEPT for the one in Salome. Not many choices there. I thought I'd wake up in the parking lot after the bugs carried me out.lol