WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB BEMIS RACE BRIDAL

norcalLmo

Reaction score
HEY GANG, LOOKING TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS A SET OF MIKE BEMIS BRIDALS - ANY LEADS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
Are you looking to buy? If so that may be rather difficult as he is gone (R.I.P) and no one had taken over his ski race business. I have an old set, but are not for sale.

I and a lot of others are using Todd Haig's bridle. I'm sure he will have some for sale next weekend at the Catalina Race or if you are in Parker, C.J. Baker sells them for Todd out there.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I have some older Bemis bridles that would need to be rebuilt, handles should be good. I often have a couple of Todd Haig's new ones here as well, think someone is coming by in a few minutes to pick up the last one I have at the moment.

norcalLmo

Reaction score
Ya - Copy That - Ski raced with him back in the day - GREAT guy that loved the sport! R.I.P. MB I've got 3 O L D Bemis bridals and they're 'TOAST' - Tried some Aussie bridals and Todds - didn't like them - we play-ski on the Delta and run about 45 - 50 miles a day and have worn out our bridals LOL!!! Mike's last version had a black neoprene covering on the triangular web area (same material that he used for wrapping the handles) Those are the ones we like the best!
We were just hoping some ol' retired ski race had a set or two sitting in their gear bag somewhere LOL!!!!!
Thanks for the replies - keep me posted if anyone finds some - Ski/Boat Safe!!!

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Another option is the Charlie Suanders "Chaz" bridles. They are one piece sewn bridles with the neopreme between the triangles.

norcalLmo

Reaction score
OK Great info - do you have any contact info for Charlie?

obnoxious001

Reaction score
Another option is the Charlie Suanders "Chaz" bridles. They are one piece sewn bridles with the neopreme between the triangles.

OK Great info - do you have any contact info for Charlie?

Charlie is no longer making bridles, and in fact, told me he is out of parts, showed me one last metal handle he had last year. I see him from time to time up in Parker.

The ones Todd is having made are pretty good if you don't want to mess around rebuilding an old Bemo.

norcalLmo

Reaction score
Thanks Barry - ya looks like I'll be re-building my bridals....just can't seem to find the neoprene material - thanks anyway!!

obnoxious001

Reaction score
Thanks Barry - ya looks like I'll be re-building my bridals....just can't seem to find the neoprene material - thanks anyway!!

I gave Corey Cook one of the later Bemo bridles, actually got it from a friend of mine when Corey was looking for one.